Season 4 Ep 4

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, he's awake!" Jasper shouted, "Jaha, it looks like you got floated!"

I just laughed and saw Clarke smile a bit before going stern again.

"Alright, enough fun! Back to work everyone!" She ordered, and her face fell again.

I ran over to join her and gave her a nudge, "What's with the 'we're all gonna die' face?"

Her reply was a sharp glare and I threw my hands up, "You know what I mean."

"Bellamy should be back by now." She stated.

"Come on, Clarke, radio silence is normal. Hunting parties take longer than others, it's okay."

"I just feel so useless. I should be with them on the island or back in Polis." Clarke scoffed.

"How do you think I feel?" I laughed, "I've got a badass for a girlfriend, a mom that's a medic, and a sister who is a leader. The others are going to get the Nightblood solution, they have to."

"And if they don't?"

I shrugged, "Then I guess we better finish the ship."

****

"I can't believe we are doing this!" I laughed, closing the door behind Monty and Jasper.

"You saw Clark... she needs this." Jasper smiled and started rummaging through things.

"I already have the program ready!" Monty informed, removing the keypad, "I just have to pry open the keypad."

"Uh, guys, why does Clarke have a list of 100 names?" Jasper asked.

I froze, knowing EXACTLY what that list meant. I made eye contact with Monty and we gave each other a nod. We had to get out of here.

"Come on, we should go. She'll be back any second." Monty ordered, trying to grab the list.

They went back and forth until finally we came clean.

"The ship is only going to save 100 people, so Clarke must've made a list." I confessed.

"Clarke is playing God again, huh?" Jasper sighed, looking over the paper, "Monty... you didn't make the list."

Monty let out a breath, snatching the paper out of his hand. I watched his eyes scan every word on that paper, and finally looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Aiden, you aren't on here either."

At that moment, Clarke opened the door and was blasted with foam.

Everything after happened so fast. Jasper tried announcing the list over the intercom, but Clarke shocked him and had him arrested. Clarke and I were the only two that remained.

"Aiden..." Clarke sighed.

"Don't, okay? Don't."

"Aiden, it's just a back up. And you have to understand how hard it was to make that list."

"You think I'm upset over the list? You have Octavia on it, that's all that matters. But shocking Jasper? Having him locked up? Deciding who lives or dies? Who are you?" I stated, feeling tears start to burn in my eyes.

"It's for our people!"

"Letting the people have a choice, or a say, is what's best. Like dad would have done!"

"You didn't even know him!" She shouted.

I clenched my jaw tight and nodded, "Well, why wait for the radiation to be here. As far as I'm concerned...from this point on, you don't have a sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, I have seen a reader vote for EVERY update and post numerous comments. With that said, I am going to dedicate this update to that reader!

 DauntlessScorch  thank you for always being up to date with reading and I love the comments!

See ya all next time!

--Kelsey--