Season 4 Ep 5

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Octavia was alive. Somehow, she would be okay. She was still, and her body seemed calm. I was wiping off her face when she slowly began to stir and wake up.

"I have to warn them." She sighed, trying to get up.

I laid her back down, "Easy there, hot shot. You already warned them. They're meeting with Roan now."

"How did I get here?"

I smiled at her and brushed some hair out of her face, "Some guy from Polis got you here. If he hadn't you would be dead right now."

"Illian..." She sighed, wrapping an arm around my neck for support. "We have to search the ship."

I just nodded and we made our way around the ship. We had gone in a circle several times... he wasn't here.

"Okay, I love you and all, but he isn't here. We've searched everywhere! How do you know he's even here?" I sighed.

"In Polis, he blamed us for Ali. He's here."

I nodded and opened a door. The boy stood, torch in hand.

"Illian, you don't have to do this. If you do, the engine room is below us and the whole ship will explode." Octavia warned.

"That's the whole point." He scowled. "Were you in the City of Light?"

"No." Octavia replied, and I felt her grip around me tighten.

"Then there's no way you could understand."

"I was." I said quickly, "I was in the City from the start. I know what it feels like, even after Ali."

"Then you DO understand." He stated, letting the torch fall.

I didn't hesitate. I lifted Octavia into my arms and pulled her out as fast as I could. The moment we got out of the room, the first explosion went off. I felt Octavia grip onto me yet again as the smoke started to fill our lungs. I didn't stop, I couldn't. We had to get out of here, but it was so hard to see that I wasn't even sure if I was going the right way.

Finally, I bursted through the main door and felt the clean air in my lungs. I checked on Octavia to make sure she was okay, she placed her forehead to mine to let me know that she was. I took a deep breath and lifted her up again, getting us farther away from the ship.

"O!" Bellamy shouted, charging to us.

"She's okay." I coughed.

"What happened?" Cane sighed, looking at the ship with wide eyes.

"Illian." Octavia replied, letting out her own coughs.

At that moment, the rest of the ship erupted in explosions and flame. I sighed and held Octavia closer, knowing that the ship that was going to keep HER alive... was gone.

I sighed and turned to Clarke, "At least you don't have to sentence all of these people to death."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--Kelsey--