Season 2 Ep 12 & 13

I stormed into the room with Raven, hoping that Clarke would be here.

"Easy, hot shot! What's going on?" Raven teased.

"Have you seen Clarke? I can't find her anywhere and I wanted to see her before she left."

"She didn't tell you?" Raven's eyes grew wide.

"Didn't tell me what?"

"Mount Weather is about to launch a missile on TonDC, she left to go warn them."

Before I could reply, we heard Bellamy over the radio asking for more instructions. Raven told him what to do and we heard the sirens go off, meaning it worked.

"Now stop worrying about your sister and get it done." Raven snapped, instantly regretting it.

"Octavia? She's there, isn't she. She's in TonDC..." Bellamy sighed, with clear pain in his voice.

"Alright, Bell, I know this is gonna be hard. I know that you're worried, okay? But listen, if you wanna save her then get this done. Do this and save her. So, go do what siblings do and save her." I snapped over the radio.

There was just a buzz of static and we took that as him getting back to work.

Raven turned to me, "Now what?"

"Now I get my ass to TonDC."

****

I finally made it, and once I started to look around I wish that I hadn't. The air was polluted with smoke, and there was still patches of fire all around. People littered the ground, whether they were dead or crying in pain. I shook the thoughts out of my head and sprinted to the center of it all.

"Clarke!" I screamed, searching around, "Octavia!"

"Aiden!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Abby? What are you doing here?" I panicked, running to her for a hug. "Have you seen Clarke? Or Octavia?"

"I'm here!" Another voice shouted, wrapping their arms around my neck. Octavia. "Are you hurt? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay!" I smiled, "I'm fine."

Suddenly, we were hearing more and more gunshots fill the air. Then in one moment, I felt a sting in my shoulder and I fell to the ground in pain.

"Aiden! Hang on!" Octavia shouted, supporting my head.

"How about, for once, you quit worrying about me and go be a bad ass. Go save these people." I teased, starting to cough. "It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"I'll come back." She stated, placing her forehead to mine for a moment before leaving.

I'm assuming from blood loss, things got blurry real fast and then things went dark.

****

I was walking around with my arm in a sling now, seeing all of the people that were being saved. I saw that my mother was okay, and people from the Ark had come to help as well. Finally, I spotted Octavia and her eyes finally locked onto mine and she rushed to me. We wrapped our arms around each other and before we were even fully apart she pulled my lips to hers and repeatedly kissed me.

"We did it." She whispered, letting a smile grow onto her face

I smiled back and saw two figures come into my sight. My smile grew when my eyes met with Clarke's. We made our way to one another and took the other into a hug.

"I thought you were dead", I sighed, "I'm glad you're not."

She let a small laugh come out, "You too. But, we're leaving. You and the others that were injured are going back to camp."

"What? Why?"

"The spotter wasn't wearing a mask." Clarke informed.

"The treatments... they're working." I sighed, adjusting my sling.

"They're killing all of our friends."

"Clarke, it's time." Lexa ordered, giving me a small nod.

"Then I guess we better get going." I said, turning to follow Lexa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I hope you all are enjoying this! I noticed that we have made it to 1K reads!!!

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!

Thank you all for reading and the comments! PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING I LOVE THEM AND THEY KEEP ME GOING!!

--kelsey--