Season 1 Ep 10

Last night, we saw the Exodous ship land... well more like crash. Abby was supposed to be on it. Today, I stood on what remained of it all. There was still lingering smoke, burnt bones, and etc scattering the area. I swallowed hard in an attempt to not throw up.

"Stay sharp! The grounders might come back for retaliation." Bellamy shouted.

"I wonder why." Finn snapped.

"If we hadn't been there, then things could have been worse!" Raven shouted, taking a spot next to me, "How are you? Are you okay?"

I attempted to give her a half smirk but it vanished right away. What if Abby was gone and I would never get the chance to know her? The chance to call her mom?

"I can't be out here..." I muttered, and she led me away.

****

When we got back to camp we had learned that Murphy had returned, he had been tortured by the Grounders. Everyone had left after that, but I chose to stay. I handed him some water and a rag to clean himself.

"Why are you still here?" he asked.

I sighed and made eye contact with him, "I don't blame you for Charlotte... I think you were a total ass, but it wasn't only your fault."

Before he could reply Clarke came barging in. "Murphy, tell me EXACTLY how you got out."

"I woke up one morning and they forgot to lock my cage, so I took off." Murphy stated.

"They let you out..." Clarke sighed, looking over at me, "Did you make contact with him?"

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, I did. Why?"

"Biological warfare." She stated, turning to Connor, "Who brought him in?"

Connor finished coughing, "The first one there was Octavia."

****

Octavia was letting Clarke examine her, luckily she was okay. Just as I was about to go talk to her I felt it come up. I hunched over and felt the burn in my throat and chest as the blood spewed out of my mouth. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and keep my hair out of the way. I looked up slowly to see Octavia, tears welling in her eyes.

"You'll get sick." I sighed, coughing some more.

"I don't care, I'm not going ANYWHERE." She stated, kissing my temple.

"What if I need you to go see Lincoln?" Clarke asked.

"You heard me." Octavia warned, and then looking back at me, "Just hang in there, okay? I love you, okay, you gotta hang on."

Before I could reply, I suddenly felt weak and dizzy... So I let the darkness consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--