Season 1 Ep 9

"How about some Unity juice!" Jasper smiled, causing the rest of the camp to erupt in cheers. "Who's thirsty?"

"I'll take one!" I smiled, which Jasper returned as he handed me a glass.

"Really? What if the grounders show and you're too wasted to defend people?" Clarke questioned.

"Clarke, relax, they won't show up!" I scoffed, taking a sip. "Come on, have a drink with your little sister."

"Yeah, join her... you deserve a drink." Bellamy shouted from behind us.

"Okay, fine!" Clarke replied.

I smirked at her as we touched our glasses and shared a drink. I was finally bonding with my sister.

****

I probably had too many... correction, I DEFINITELY had too many being as I was stumbling around outside of the camp walls alone and unarmed. I almost fell over but a pair of arms stopped me.

"Finn!" I smiled, getting my feet together, "I think you're the only guy I ever fell for!"

He laughed at me, "You're drunk!"

"Okay? And she's hot!" I stated, pointing to Octavia, "Wanna say some more obvious stuff? Or do you wanna get drunk too! We have plenty to go around."

"Okay, come on lets get you to bed!" Octavia smiled, helping me walk to our tent.

"Careful," I smirked, "That smile could get you into trouble."

****

The morning after was by far the worst. My head was pounding and I am pretty sure I broke my brain... I took a deep breath as I sat up to see Octavia getting dressed.

"Going to see that grounder?" I scoffed, getting up and dressed myself.

"His name is Lincoln, and no. Finn and him are working together to make peace." She sighed, turning to look at me.

"If it's him and Finn, why do you need to be there?"

"What's wrong? What happened?" Octavia questioned, stepping closer.

I clenched me jaw, "He nearly killed me, Octavia! He knew how to save my life but he waited! Then I was okay because he was scared and people were in his home... but then I saw you, and him. Kissing. You were kissing someone who was ready to let me die."

"That's not what happened... just let me go do this and we can talk when I get back."

"Just go, Octavia."

She let out a breath and gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading out. I clenched my jaw again, let out a breath, and threw something across the tent. Not long after Bellamy stormed in with Raven.

"Come on, grab your gear and lets go." He ordered, tossing me a gun.

"Bell, what's going on?"

"You wanna protect Octavia, right? Then lets go!"

I didn't need anymore answers after that, I knew what we were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! So, I see that the reads keep going up little by little... just wondering how you guys are feeling? Thinking? Stuff like that!

Feel free to leave a comment or even send me a message!

--kelsey--