Season 1 Ep 7&8

I woke up to a burning sensation spreading through my body.

"Aiden, I need you to stay still, okay?" I heard Clarke speak, "I'm getting this out of you."

She attempted to speak softly, but I could hear the fear in her voice. The moment she started to pull the knife out, I could feel every inch of it move. I screamed as loud as I could in order to stay still. Something happened, a rumble, which caused me to roll off the table and onto the ground. I lifted up my head to see Clarke over me, holding the knife.

She had managed to pull it out.

****

I woke up to Clarke sitting beside me with her hands holding mine tightly.

"Nice save." I teased with a weak voice.

She couldn't help but laugh a little, "Well, it wasn't only me who did it."

I swallowed hard and looked around, "Where's Octavia?"

"I'm here." She said with a smile.

"You're hurt..." I replied, noticing the bandage on her arm.

"Yeah, and so are you!" She teased, giving me a sip of water. "It was the only way to get you the antidote for the poison."

"My savior." I smirked.

"Shut up!" She rolled her eyes and then placed a loving kiss onto my lips. "You scared me."

I took a breath, "Now you know why I never left camp before."

"So why did you?" She questioned.

"I had to find you." I sighed as I fell asleep.

****EP8****

"How'd you do it?" I asked Clarke, "How'd you know how to do all of this?"

She clenched her jaw, "We fixed a radio so mom was able to talk me through it."

"You talked to Abby?" I sighed, looking around the tent.

"Anyway, I won't be in the camp today. So Octavia will be here later to change your bandages."

"Wait, where are you going? It's not safe, Clarke."

"Just on a mission from the Ark," She smirked, realizing I was starting to show I care. "It's for supplies. Just stay in bed and I will be back here as soon as I can."

****

I smiled at myself for a second... I had disobeyed Clarke and chose to get up to walk around. I wanted to, and it was feeling good.

"Yeah! Go Aiden!" Jasper cheered, throwing something into his mouth.

"Hey, don't tell Clarke!" I replied and smiled wider.

I made my way to the drop ship. I wanted to face the grounder that shoved a knife into my body... I wasn't bitter. If someone had stormed into my place then I probably would have stabbed someone, too! I climbed the ladder, slowly, and heard whispers coming from up above. I finally made it to the top to see Octavia with the grounder.

He had kissed her.

I was taken back and lost my footing which caused me to fall down the ladder. Luckily, Finn was there to catch my fall.

"Thanks." I muttered, heading outside again.

I had to take deep breaths to calm down. SHE kissed ME first, right? She was the one that started all of this. But, maybe it was just because I was here and she was alone. I heard a stick snap behind me and I spun around. There he stood. The grounder dressed as one of us. It didn't take me long to figure out that Octavia was helping him get out, but I didn't see him as a threat either. I nodded towards the opening, telling him to leave.

He slightly nodded back and he ran off into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--