Season 1 Ep 2

I was helping Wells bury the kids from the landing and to be honest, it was awkward. Not many words were shared until now.

"How could you do it?" Wells started, "How could you take off your band?"

"Why do you care, Wells? They sent us down here to die! My only crime, was for being born! I wasn't mad... but now, I am pissed off!" I shouted, shoving the shovel into the ground.

"Your mother is going to think you're dead, Aiden!"

I snapped up to look at him. "How do you know about my family?"

Without answering he took the clothes and shoes of the boys and we headed back to camp. We were stopped by Bellamy's henchman, Atom.

"Where'd you get all of that?" he asks.

"We buried the ones who died when we landed." I informed, glaring at Wells.

"Smart. Here, I can take them." He said, only to be blocked by Wells.

"We give based on need, just like back home!"

"You don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy shouts, emerging shirtless and giving a girl a kiss, "This is home now, and your father's rules no longer apply."

"So, what? We don't respect our dead?" I snapped.

He stepped closer and a smirk grew on his face, "Are you sure you aren't acting out because I didn't ask you to join me in my tent?"

I just rolled my eyes and stormed away, hoping to find Wells... it didn't work.

****

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke shouted, snatching my wrist.

"I took it off." I replied, snatching my arm back.

"Why would you do that! Those bands will let the Ark know they can come down!" Clarke defended.

I clenched my jaw, trying to calm down. "I'm angry, Clarke! They locked me up for being born, for being alive! Yeah, I'm pissed off! They didn't even tell you who the hell I was!"

"What do you mean tell me who you are?" Clarke questioned, now interested.

"Ready to go?" Bellamy asked, getting Clarke to walk away, "Can you watch over Octavia for me?"

"I'm shocked you don't want me to watch you!" I teased, pretending to be offended.

He rolled his eyes, "Please?"

I nodded and he finally left.

"Are you really going to babysit me?" Octavia laughed.

"No, you can make your own decisions... right?"

"Sure, now come on!" She smiled, grabbing my arm and dragging me behind her.

We went farther and farther from camp, weaving in between trees and more.

"So, is this where you're going to kill me and just leave my body for the grounders?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes and we finally stopped. At first, I was confused... until I saw her looking around. The butterflies seemed to be glowing this beautiful blue color. I smiled just at the fact of how amazing everything looked. Finally, I made eye contact with Octavia who was already looking at me. Before I realized what was happening, she leaned in first. She pushed her lips onto mine and then pulled away after a moment.

"Sorry." She sighed, turning to leave.

I let out a laugh and snatched her arm to pull her back to me. "We've got nothing but time." I smiled, pulling her face to mine and continued the kiss.

****

That night, Octavia and I sat cuddling by the fire. She was tracing things over my hands when our thoughts halted.

"They're back." A voice shouted.

We made quick eye contact and made our way to the noise. They had found Jasper and got him into the drop ship for healing, while Bellamy threw a parachute with an animal inside.

"Who's hungry!" He shouted, causing everyone to cheer.

I shook my head while people lined up to take their bands off just to get a piece of meat. Someone grabbed my arm and I turned to see a smiling Octavia.

"I know Murphy already offered, I'm hoping you don't shut me down... but do you wanna go give your tent the proper house warming?" she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no A/N

--kelsey--