Season 4 Ep 2&3

A/N:

So, my apologies but this might be a boring/filler chapter!

Again, I am sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't pull this off alone, Clarke!" Raven shouted.

"There's no one else that we trust more to lead the repairs." Clarke replied, trying to smile.

"Do you need some help?" A voice immerged. Jaha.

"What the hell do you want?" Raven scoffed.

"I was an engineer before I became Chancellor. I worked in Sector 5." He informed.

"That's good, right? We can use more engineers to speed up the repairs." Clarke smiled.

"Sector 5?" Raven began, "And how many died in Sector 5 when you sucked the air from their lunges?"

"Raven..." I started, only to get a hand from Jaha.

"42." Jaha answered, "Would you like to know their names?"

Raven went to leave but I spoke, "Raven, come on. We need all the help we can get."

"You know he was the one that made us cut our wrists just so Abby would take the chip, right?" Raven snapped, looking me directly in the eyes.

I nodded and looked right back, "Trust me, I remember. I also remember that he was chipped, just like us. We all did something we regret from being chipped."

I saw her clench her jaw, realizing that I was referring to the moment her and I had. Finally, she looked to Jaha.

"You wanna help? Go sort the scrap metal."

****

I sat alone in my room, wishing that Octavia wasn't needed in Polis. Abby had returned, but I still remained separate from the others. The stress of the radiation was just too much for the time being... Clarke is being asked to make a list of 100 people to live in Arkadia after it is repaired.

"Here." Abby smiled, placing a necklace around my neck that had a black band on it, "I want you to have this."

"What is this?" I smiled, twirling the ring around.

"It was your father's ring. Clarke has his watch, so I thought you should have something."

Abby placed a quick kiss onto my head and left, only for Clarke to join who smiled when she saw my new jewelry.

"Mom finally gave it to you, huh?" Clarke smiled wide.

I smiled back, only to look at her with a stern face, "What was he like?"

"He was amazing." Clarke started, taking a seat next to me and taking my hand, "He was kind. He believed that everyone deserved a chance to have a say. He knew people would bond together in the time of need. He also would be so happy to see who you have become."

I wiped a tear from my eye, "Would he? We aren't giving people a choice now... to decide if they even wanna fight for 6 months. Isn't that why they floated him?"

"Yes... he threatened to go public with the Ark's air issue, so they floated him."

"Too bad we can't be like him, huh? Give everyone a choice." I stated, looking at the ring once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--