Season 4 Ep 12

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bunker was complete chaos. Jaha was refusing to send all of the people from the Ark outside the door, so the grounders gathered them in the main area until they chose. It was loud and you can tell people were restless.

"3 out of 4 in this room are going to die." Jaha sighed, "Still think you made the right choice?"

I sighed and went into the office to join Abby. To join my mom. I needed to call her that, we never know what could happen.

"My brain is healing, Abby! When I get there, we can fix yours too!" Raven spoke through the radio.

"Mom?" I sighed, feeling the burn start from tears, "You're sick? How long have you known?"

"Raven, we're sending a team to come get you. We can talk more about that when you get here." Abby stated, turning off the radio.

"I want to be on that team." Bellamy demanded, followed by Clarke.

"So do I." Clarke nodded, making eye contact with me.

****

"Look after her, okay?" Bellamy smiled,"Keep each other safe."

"Have you seen her? It's gonna be more like her keeping me safe." I laughed.

He just laughed with me and wrapped me into a long hug. I closed my eyes and refused to cry. If this was going to be the last time I saw him, I didn't want it to be sad.

"Be safe, Bell." I sighed.

"Here." He said, digging in his jacket and pulling out a chain with a ring on it. Like my father's. "This was our mother's. With you and Octavia trying to be together, I think you should give her this. You get your father's, and she can have her mom's."

I smiled and felt a single tear fall down my cheek as I pulled him into another hug before turning back to Clarke. It was a bit tense, and awkward. But, we needed this moment.

"Aiden..." She started.

"Clarke, this might be the last time I see you. Let's not spend it telling you how much I hate you, okay?" I sighed, feeling more tears build up.

She nodded and had tears in her eyes as well. "We'll meet again. I need more time with my baby sister."

I let out a laugh and allowed the smile to grow across my face. I nodded in agreement. We stared at each other for another moment and she made the first move and took me into a tight hug, one of the tightest ones we've had. I released her and watched as she climbed the ladder, and her figure faded as the door shut. Again.

****

I stood with the rest of the Arkadians. Not for me, but I needed to know who was on their list and who wasn't. I needed to be sure the ones I love were safe.

"What about her!" A man shouted, pointing right at me. "She's with the grounders anyway, why is she safe!"

"Grab her!"

With all the people around me, I wasn't able to get away before two men had their grip on me. They dragged me up the stairs and towards the door. I tried to push and pull but I couldn't break free.

"Get off of me!" I shouted, managing to get an arm free and sending a punch into one of their faces.

That only pissed them off, as they slammed my body against the wall and sent a punch into my stomach. When I recovered from that, they punched me in the face and sent me to the ground.

"Aiden!" I heard her shout.

I looked up to see Octavia holding her sword to a man's neck, her eyes locked on mine with worry and anger. I rose to my feet and was led down a hallway into a room by a grounder, he gave me a damp rag to hold to my face.

Later, Octavia came storming in with panic on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked, moving the rag and frowning when she saw the mark on my face.

"This is what we're becoming..." I sighed, letting the rag fall.

"Aiden, why were you in there? You're safe." She sighed, putting the rag back where it belongs.

"Is my mom? I was in there to make sure she was safe. Clarke left, so I need her at least." I sighed, "I need to know one of my parents."

"And you will." Octavia sighed.

"Your mother would be proud of you. I know I am."

"Where is this coming from?" She asked.

I sighed, feeling a smirk grow on my face as I pulled out the ring, "I know you already have one... but, I'm hoping you'll accept this one instead."

"Where did you get that..." She sighed in disbelief.

"Bellamy gave it to me, because he thinks you should have it. And so do I."

She smiled and placed my father's ring back over my neck, and her smile grew when she had her mother's around her neck.

"You're my family now." I smiled.

"How do you do this to me?" She shook her head and placed her forehead to mine. "You make me weak, so I thought. You always bring my guard down and everything else. I didn't realize that you are actually my greatest strength. Loving you makes me stronger."

I smiled wide again and placed a kiss onto her lips as I wrapped her into a hug.

I was going to marry Octavia Blake.

****

I entered the main lobby again and I wish I hadn't. The people of the Ark were laying all over the place. The grounders were helping carry out those who weren't on the original list Clarke made. Finally, I spotted my mom getting picked up by a grounder and I ran over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait! She stays." I demanded.

He nodded and placed her back down on the ground. I sat down beside her and brushed the strands of hair out of her face. I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder and I turned to see Kane standing beside me. He knelt down with me.

"She stays." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--