The Vigilant Prince

The Vigilant Prince
       Gomasseumnidathe2nd

            The Vigilant Prince        Gomasseumnidathe2nd

The first time his eyes met hers, he already claim her as his.

    The sea is peaceful, it's blue color illuminating the clear sky of the summer season. The Marley Ship sails, the vassals were singing , the sun shines bright and they are drunk. Bottles of wine are scattered around the ship, the men's are losing their minds.

Armin Arlert, the ships co-pirate, the best friend of the prince and a world renounce genius look at the never ending sea with admiration. His blue eyes are shining and his smile is as big and as bright as it has always been. He walk towards his friends office, Eren, the Conqueror. He knocked and he entered, there he saw their great pirate fast asleep on the couch and a bottle of wine in hand, weeds on the other side.
A naked slave blushed and covered herself before going outside.

His office is messy, the scrolled are scattered everywhere and some of his clothes are hanging around to whatever can hang it.

"Eren?" He called his name and shake the other man's arm. He stirred awake and look at his friend boredly, his tired green eyes showing no glint of happiness in them ever since he was banished by his father.

Eren had a scar across his right eye, the remembrance that he is no longer the honored prince of Marley. His brother -- Zeke is!

He look at him and then to his surroundings.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Twelve hours, you are pretty worn out last night ." He sigh,
" They're country had bowed to us, promising as those swords and shield that will be used for the next conquest."

Silence.

" Eren, don't you think it's enough?" He ask, " We dominated half of the world."

"No, as long as I have never seen my father bowing down before me and licking my shoes."

Armin sigh again, picking up the bottles from the ground and putting it on the table.

"Well, you've been on the sea for thirteen years," He shrugged. " Maybe your father already forget that and he probably miss you two, your mom is lonely."

No response.

" We're getting older, we will need to settle down in the future and live our life with our wife and children." He puckered his lips. " If your planning to live your life to the sea until you grow old, then don't take me to that path."

" Is this because of the lady you saw on Paradis when we decided to make an alliance with them?"

Armin's eyes widen and he blushed.

" What!? Don't be ridiculous!"

"Ah, I remember that lady's name. She is a beauty wasn't she?   A commoner sad to say."

" What's wrong with a commoner? It's love."

" You've only seen her once and behind the curtains no less." He snorted. " I didn't take you as a man who would peak to a woman that takes a bath."

" Haven't I told you the last time that it was all an accident and besides I got lost in the city."

" It wasn't, you can't fool me. I saw you sneak around just to watch her. " He snatched the bottle from Armin's hand and drink it.

" Don't you think it's still very early to drink?"

" You mean it's twelve, the sun is on the center."

____________

The Marley Ship landed to it's target , the Shiganshina Port. Everyone there look at the ship with wide eyes and in fear, instinctively running for their lives. They leave the fishes and boars they hunt and catch behind.

It wasn't the first time they cost trouble in Paradis and even with the king who offered to talk to them  to solve the problem could never stop them.

Alliance was nothing for them.

The pirates step out, the wings of freedom tattoo on the back of their necks is visible. A symbol well known in the seas and islands.

The offer for him to marry the youngest princess, the beautiful and Charming Historia Reiss who --- for him was nothing more than a faceless flesh and his sword to penetrate her heart and offer her head on a silver plate to her father with a sadistic smile on his face to re- announced his existence. It wasn't the first time he threaten to kill her before.

He went straight for the castle, not even knocking and toss a dead body to the dining room where everyone is currently eating. They stop and the girls screamed and the king was force to shout to his daughters.

"What are you doing here, Vigilant Bastard?" The king said in a threatening voice which he didn't bother to pay attention to. He stood there for a minute and grin  wickedly...

"Give me a thousand of your soldiers." An order.

" And what makes you think I will do that?" The king ask.

" My men are scattered around the palace, if you want your citizens alive then give me a thousand of soldiers."

The king laughs.

" And why do you think I care about them, for the commoners? You can go off and kill them, send their heads to the palace doors and I will laugh."

" Father!" His two daughters Frieda and Historia shouted in terror. The king is really terrible, he doesn't care if his children were ok. As long as he had something to put inside his disgusting mouth and concubines to satisfy his lust then he is fine.

"A concubine as a gift will be nice." Urklyn said and laugh. " Why don't you take Historia as a concubine? If she didn't satisfy you, then you can go off and kill her." Urklyn look at Historia in disgust.

" Brother what---" Historia's eyes sweep up with tears.

" You are a daughter of a concubine,it fits you. Your grieving mother would be proud of you, don't you want that?" He glared at Historia.

" Stop it, everyone, Vigilant Conqueror, we can talk about this." Frieda screamed.

The Vigilant Conqueror look at her, his eyebrow creased.
"What is there to talk about? I want a thousand of your fittest soldiers." He added. " Maybe that stupid blonde child of yours as a concubine."

" Hiruzu!!" Historia shouted and Frieda's eyes widen. Hiruzu is a loyal friend of their country, what the heck is she doing?

"What is that, concubine?" He ask and look at her straight to the eye.

" If you want a concubine then take the Princess of Hiruzu." She screamed. " She is very, very,very pretty!!"

"Historia, what the heck?!" Fried a screamed. She didn't just betray her to save herself? No, she did. She did save her life by putting other in danger.

"Fine,then." He said with a dark smile.

"Historia!!"

"I'm sorry!!"

•••

July 21 2021.

Sorry for Historia, she isn't my favorite character but I don't hate her.  Sorry for her Character trait in this story...not really 😝