In the End III

In the End III

     A lot has happened, downfalls and revelations, intentions are revealed and revenge has been successfully made. Some people died and some people is alive, the people on the island cheered for him, praising their leader. The Island is an abundant place and people are happy, boisterous laughter's filled their streets and their place improved fast. The place is full of buzzling people working together to make their place even better.

" How's everything? " The old man Kruger cough as he ask the blonde man who is currently looking at the planes and watching people as they do crops. He turned around to look at the old man and smiled.

"Everything is going great, you know I managed everything after Eren and I'm a lot smarter than him which is a plus point for us." He said in a joking tone.
" Everything's fine, Paradis fell into ruins but the people are trying to build it up again although this time, there won't be a palace, a king or a Queen. The Pirate Circle has been quiet since what happened a few months ago, given that we killed almost one fourth of the men there and they are listening to us, the Pirate Circle's rules has been abolished too so we are good to go. "
He explained to the Elderly man. " You should be in bed and resting."   He said firmly while looking at the old man whose walking is much slower than the average.

"I'll ask Hitch to bring food for you, Gabi looks like she doesn't want to come back here. Well, I guess she got used to Hizuru." He told the old man calmly as the old man finally came close.  The old man sighs.

"Well, who wouldn't be bored of this place?"

" I'm not. "

"That's just because of the Lady you brought here, if not for her you probably won't stay." Armin shakes his head.

"That's not true." He replied but the old man only look at him with a deadpanned expression.

"Ok." He replied. " A lot has change, it's almost unrecognizable. "  The old man said while looking at the plain.
"That, or am I just too forgetful?"

Armin didn't reply at his words. When he finally saw Annie leaving the small house that he built for them, he immediately walk down to walk with her. Annie gave him a surprised look when she saw him so close to her, blushing at the sudden contact of their faces inches apart from each other.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."   She averted his eyes, to shift her attention to anything but their awkwardness this time, both blushing red.

"No, I was the one who is…." He shut his mouth. "Do you want help?"

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah." She gave him the basket that she's holding.
"Thank you. "

Still, Armin seems to struggle holding the basket. "Do you need help?" She ask and his face reddened in embarrassment.

"No thank you."  The two of them walk to the shore. Annie was there to rinse of her clothes and Armin helo her carry the baskets.

"Thank you, Armin."

"For what?"

Annie look up at him.
" For everything, for helping my family and for giving us shelter. Thank you for rescuing me too. "

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing for me." Annie averted her eyes to look everywhere but him. " I am thankful because you save us and you make me feel happy whenever  you are around, that it made my heart raced fast and I feel like everything is good around you, I'm comfortable around you. " Annie said in a low voice, as if she was afraid that she would hear him, a confession that he couldn't hear and a smile grazed her lips.