Jaundiced

Jaundiced

"Arghhhhhh!" A loud cry was heard on the whole palace, followed by glass breakings and servants scream. The whole place is a disaster, a place that couldn't been suspected to experienced attack but it's only their Queen. The Queen angrily smashes everything she sees, annoyed- no she's more than just annoyed. She is furious at her husband and her son but most especially to those two people she refused to mention. They were long gone but she still hated them, her hatred didn't go away. That woman still lives on the same place as her, same palace and bears the same last name as her.

"Your majesty please calm down." Her personal assistant said, that morning is the most disastrous day for them. The constant glass breaking and shouting from the Queen is a torture to them.

"How would I cam down? Grisha didn't kill her."  She breath out.

" Her mental health is already at stake of being loss, isn't that enough?" The assistant tried to reason out, the Queen glared at her and slap her.

" It's not yet enough, if she's not dead then it's not enough. A gruesome death is enough for me but Grisha doesn't want to do that. It seems like he is still into that bitch even if she already lost her mental state."

" My Queen." The assistant said in a low voice. " It seems like King Grisha is crazy too."

"I want to kill that bastard!" The Queen laugh, the servants stand there concern.

" She's definitely the crazy one."

"If love looks like this then no thanks."

" I know right, who likes getting their asses whooped by a man."

" I don't know, horny people?"

" You stupid servants, what are you gossiping about?"  He glared at them, the maids immediately bow down and say sorry to their Queen, the Queen blew through her nose and stood up. She look at herself in the mirror, her faced is ruined by her cries, the makeup is scattered all over her face. She doesn't look very attractive right now, the Queen sigh.

"Prepare my bath, I will go to the King's chamber."

"My Queen, you can't just enter the King's chamber if your not invited." The servant said with a concern voice. The Queen look back and slap her.

"Just do what I told you to do." The servant bow and sigh, her most trusted servant look at the gossiping servants. "  Ok, You three stop gossiping and prepare the Queen's bath. You'll be much more a big help if you do that. "

The three left while still gossiping, the Qeeun us breathing hard. Tears started to gather on the corner of her eyes , she hates Carla, she hates her son and most importantly she hates her husband. No matter how much she loves him, she also hate him very much for having a second wife, she considers it as a treachery a crime against her law, she is his wife and nobody else husband.

The servants prepare her bath, they filled the tub with rose water essence and prepare her clothes and jewelry , the servants talk as they prepare her bath. Checking if the temperature is right and if the bubbles are good. " Do you think this water wil make the Queen look beautiful?"

" Does the water have powers to turn her into a beautiful woman?" The servants look at each other and shrug. " It doesn't, it doesn't remove her wrinkles."

"Yep, the Queen looks like a trashcan."

'shh, the Queen might hear us.'

They snicker with each other and continue on preparing the bath.

                 ____________

The Queen finished her bath and out on her fancy clothes. It's partner with beautiful and tantalizing diamonds that sparkle around her wrists and neck, beauty and elegance she emited but her heart is dark and corrupted. A viscious Queen who doesn't hesitate, a person who emits great power and abundant grace yet hands were taited with blood.
The people judges her by her appearance, an advantage for she had an innocent face, one who looks innocent that can lure any men to her bed with just her smile, the Queen is a beautiful person. One who can make even the godesses jealous.

"My king, " she called and look at her husband, the king look down at her asking.

"What are you doing here,my beautiful lady?"

A blushed spread across her cheeks as she look at her husband, eyes full of lust for him but she snapped out of it, it's not her goal right now and she had other things to do, more important than doing this. She had gotten suspicious of her husband's actions.

"Grisha, I still want to dig her grave. You would let me wouldn't you?" She ask sweetly, walking closer to her husband and giving him a seductive smile. Grisha look at her and smiled too.

"If you want." She lost her smile, she didn't expect the reply of her husband.

"What?"

"I will let you see her grave." The King said and stood up , guiding her outside of his room.
The Queen smiled at her victory, she will finally confirm it. A very long time doubt is about to end, the Queen kissed the king's cheek, joy began to spread acrossed her heart. Of triumph and victory, the Queen stood tall and built her palace beside the sea. A woman with power and beauty that could make a man kneel before her and kissed her foot.

"Thank you my dear, I will be able to rest assured because of your words."

"It's my job as the husband." The king smiled at her as she smiled too , she stood up and leave her palace. She told her servant to drive her to her parents house after asking the king's consent. She immediately left and on her home, she was greeted by her parents.

"What do you want now, got any good news?" Her household is a powerful backup, each and every member has their own desires for money, for fame or both. The lady of the house stared at her. " My, my, are you losing your beauty?"

"What do you mean?" She ask her sister in law, the lady of the house. The woman smirk at her.

"Your outer and inner beauty is beginning to rot, not that you have those in the first place. " Her sister raised a brow and turn her back on her, she told the servant to prepare tea for the two of them. " It's been a very long time, would you like to have a talk with me? "

" What if the tea water is poisoned? "

" My, my your hurting my feelings but can you tell? " The woman smiled gracefully at her and how her head. " Welcome to my humble household Queen Dina."

"Lady Fritz, I suggest that you should not talk like that. " The Queen glared at her.

" Oh , I'm scared." Lady Fritz said emotionlessly and sat down on the elegant chair, she look at all the gems on her fingers and smirk. " This are beautiful stones."

" I would like to talk to my father." Queen Dina said and stare at her, " Would you get him for me?"

"You didn't hear the news did you?" The woman smiled apologetically and look at the big photo of the blonde old man. " He is dead."
Her eyes widen, " then where is his will?"

The lady of the house look at her and smirk. " I see, your true colors are showing. You care as long as the person gives you advantage then let them die if they don't."

" But here.." she gave the Queen a gun. " Use it as you please, who knows what might happen. It could be your death soon."

The Queen stared at Lady Fritz back, fuming in anger, her voice is heard across the rooms walls. The Queen walk up to her with an angry snarl. " You kill him didn't you,Lady Fritz? To think that you are said to be the most divine."

" Oh my did I?" Her voice sounded sickeningly sweet. " I guess I did."

------------------------------------------------
•A character introduction•
Incase you are confused..
Sorry.