Algedonic II

Algedonic II

The killer of his grandmother , her own brethren , her own blood and flesh , the son she carried on her womb for nine mother was no other than his father, Grisha Yeager. Eren's face couldn't be read the moment he entered his father's cell, his expression was just pure darkness, there was nothing hidden on those eyes, all of the emotions he tried to conceal is revealed at that very moment the pain, the anguish that he felt, the sadness and the sheer madness going on inside of his brain, his fists trembled as he forced himself not to jump at him immediately, he would torture him with words first or by inflicting pain on some areas of his body without any mercy until he desperately wishes for him to end his life then and there but Eren still have mercy for people, that's the reason why even if he tortured him, he wouldn't kill him, he would watch him beg for his death.

It seems befitting right? Right.

Eren smiled towards his father, the kind of smile nobody wants to see, he smile so widely upon meeting his father once again but a second later and the smile completely detoriate , his emotion shifted immediately into one that holds seriousness and the bitter look in his eyes, even Grisha couldn't swallow the look of it.

"Well, hello there father." He said coldly, his voice is extremely low and emotionless. "I hope you feel happy to see your son get this strong." Eren stared at his father. "Oh, why aren't you saying anything father? Do you want a Brazen Bull father, it is very hot that it could cook the person in there? The Rack, please request anything you like that fall into that category father." He told him calmly. "  I could explain to you how to use all of that torture method father. "

He smiled towards the terrified king whose eyes dilated while looking at him, the king shakes but he didn't spoke up despite him asking.

" Ohh, you really don't want to talk but I want to say more, you wouldn't be angry if I talk right? How about feeding you to the lions, or feeding you to a crocodile just like what I did to a traitor before. That seems befitting to you, right father? "

Grisha's eyes shakes at his words, the words doesn't synk in inside of his brain. How does this happen, he was such a weak boy back then, the boy he tried to kill but didn't succeed on doing it. His lips form into a thin line while looking at his son. He is angry and all he could do is glare down at the floor.

"Oh, father. Why aren't you speaking?"

Another person came inside the cell, his blonde hair tied up as it has gotten long and he sat on one of the barrels as he look at him. Grisha shifted in his position upon seeing the new comer, he finally processed it all that boy was the son of the couple he ordered to murder years ago and he's here for exactly the same reason as Eren.

"Dont be such an idiot Eren, he couldn't talk because of the gag I put in his mouth." His mouth bleeds, he could see the blood tricking down to the floor, the Gag inside his mouth has thorns in it and so whenever he tried to move , it bleeds.

Eren look at his father, "Why would you do that?"

..Atleast he wants to know the reason why before he ultimately decide on killing him, he needs to know the reason first, the reason why he would do such a thing to his own mother.
"Why would you kill the person who gave birth to you?"

" Wouldn't you do the same to me? " he sneakered.

Eren chuckled lowky. "I wouldn't." Eren said without any hesitation but his smile says other things, like it was saying he had a different plan for him. "Then what will you do?" Grisha ask.

"Oh, something horrible definitely . Those tides wouldn't hesitate to smash you the rocky shores but I think you would wish that to happen to you more than me who had it all planned even before you found out that I'm still breathing in this world."

"What will you do?"

Eren reached him with his hand, put his hand on his father's shoulders and tap it as hard as he can, hitting his wounds in the process. The king wince here and there and screamed.

"Oh, relax father. I was just dusting your clothes."
Eren took a knife from behind his belt and show it to his father. The tip of the knife carving up and down on his skin as the king tried moving his hand away from it.
"Why are you moving away father, soon you wouldn't even feel anything."

"You are evil."

" Oh, I guess like father like son." He smiled in a creepy way. "Shouldn't you be proud of how I've become."

"I made a wrong choice." The father said, Eren stop for a moment but he sneered a second later, he made a wrong choice? Just because he is facing the consequences of his actions he will say he made a wrong choice?

Should we even forgive those people who said those things as if they don't know what they're doing, pretending insane to get away. No, I think you should torment them more into confessing their sins.

"Why did you kill her? Why did you lock up mother and said she was dead? Why did you let that happen to me, why are you?"

Grisha look at his son, " You really want to know? "
He said in a low voice. " It was that time when I go inside the house of fortune Teller's, the fortune told me that you will bring me destruction so if I break you down that wouldn't happen but I guess not everything still happened. "

He said, looking straight into his son's eyes. "I do not regret anything." His excuse is stupid, extremely stupid, illogical in so many ways, he killed just because if a stupid fortune telling, Eren couldn't take it anymore, he knows he is about to puff and his anger is taking over him but he doesn't care and Armin, Armin didn't want to stop him either from going ballistic , he could beat him up for all he cares.

He would watch it with joy in his heart.  Eren punched him and punched him more until his head bleeds and his head rolled back.
" That's it?! Thats your reason!!" His breathes were ragged and his hands were bloody and Grisha's face is swollen, he is about to pass out when Eren grab him head and forced him to look at him.

"I would have fun doing this to you." He said through gritted teeth.Eren didn't hesitate on punching him, his cheekbone crack and the bone structure of his nose break, Grisha vomited blood but Eren doesn't care.

"How do you like that father? " Grisha stared at him with his eyes tearing up but he laughs a few minutes later which shock Armin and Eren.

" That's it and I thought you were strong. Do you want to know something you don't Eren, since we are here already and I think I'm running out of time, I will tell you everything you want to hear since you are dying to know them and at the end, I wished you still want to know more. " Grisha smiled sarcastically at him.
"I did tell someone to assassinate mother and directed it to Hizuru because I thought, that way I could conquer them. I did order your uncle to lie to you that your mother didn't love you which you believed because you are stupid. What else would you like to know?"

He breath out and then he tilts his head to look at Armin. "That I also ordered the assassination of your family? I did but why are they so incompetent to not kill the two of you."

Eren grew enraged at every words that he spit out of his mouth, he clenched his fists together.
"That, even if you made me confess it all that wouldn't change the fact that you are evil too."

"I am not denying that I'm evil, I embraced it and look what it brought, your downfall and the revenge I've always wanted." He replied, " Like father like son remember? " Then he slashed his father's wrist with a knife.

-------
Opinions?

Rate this Chapter.

Algedonic III coming soon