The other side

The Other Side.

     It had been a month since the attack and Hiruzu is slowly recovering from the damage and the trauma it brought them, the ruined houses are slowly being rebuild and there are new breads of cows and cattles on their farms, plants are being planted in their lands too. The ruined buildings are slowly rebuilding and this time it was stronger.

"Paradis had offered a great help to us." The emperor sighed and look at the bright sky. " I miss my daughter."

Levi also look up, he looks calm yet the king knows that he is very angry and he is just controlling himself so he won't lash out to the poor servants and guards.  He grip his sword hard and the king couldn't help but just sigh again because he couldn't control him and he knew how his son is when he is very angry. " Even though, they brought help to us, they are the reason for everything that is happening right now." He spoke with a low and angry voice. " Mother shouldn't be crying on her room all day and night if not because of them."

" Let's just pray that your sister is fine." The emperor kindly told his eldest child and Pat his shoulders. " Is Kiyomi's arrangements still on going?"

" Yes, she really wants to send me to my slaughter very early."

The emperor just laugh at his son's words. " It wasn't that bad, your mother and I is also a product of arranged marriage and look at how great we are together."

He was trying to ease his pain through remembering the old times. Levi let out a small ' tch' of annoyance and cross his arms. " That four eyed bitch annoyed the heck out of me."

" Let's just pray that your sister is fine wherever she is and that she is able to survive that man's cruelty." The emperor shakes his head, a hint of worry is visible on his blue eyes and he run his fingers through his blonde locks while looking at the bright moon.  
Please, protect my child..

_____________

Historia smiled to herself when she entered the throne room where her father and siblings are. She bow her head , careful that her tiara won't fall from his head and gave an elegant welcome to everyone in the throne room. She is nervous but at the same time she is also very excited, her father just arranged a marriage for her. She hope that it was the girl she met when she travel to Marley and spent the night with. That beautiful brunnet haired girl with freckles and sharp mouth who is able to make her feel like heaven , she just hope it was her.

"You summon me?" She ask, kindly and softly towards her father. Her brothers snorted at this, rolling their eyes and looking away so they won't see her and pretend that they couldn't hear her voice.
The girl with blue eyes and blonde hair and is named as Historia is the beloved Princess of the whole Paradis and everyone adored her, believing that she is as pure as gold and as precious as jewelries.

It was true, for others she is gold. She is perfection and beauty, she is the definition of a lovely lady.

For others, she is a two faced  monster or what they call, a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

"Yes ," the king answered, he was a straightforward man and wouldn't hesitate even if it hurts other people. " I have arranged marriage for you with a high ranking official in Marley."

A high ranking official? If she is right, Ymir is also a high ranking official of Hiruzu. Yes, this is it. She hope that it was Ymir, the girl she had spent the night with.

"Who is it father?" She ask, unable to hide her excitement.

"Reiner Braun, that high ranking chief." Her smiling and bright blue eyes immediately drop at the mention of that name, although, she didn't know who Reiner Braun is, she didn't want to give her heart to him for it already belong to somebody else.

The only person she allowed to explore her body and do the unthinkable and sinful things to her, to taint her mind with the brunnet's words and to lose herself to the other girl. 

She clenched her hands tightly and gritted her teeth but she was still able to give her father a pleasant smile.

" I am very grateful for this arrangement father, I will surely bring a lot of honor to this family."

She gritted her teeth and left the throne room.

____________

Loud music and wild people, gambling and drinking with each other and watches the beautiful entertainment around them.

His green eyes showed a bright Gleam, his lips form a nasty smirk as he leak his lips when the wine drop. The young man watches as the slave with a little to no clothing, swayed her hips repeatedly and seductively while holding onto the pole and giving off a sky smirk to all the people watching her with desire in their eyes. The young man drink his wine and continue to watch.

"Congratulations, crown prince."
The son of the Duke greeted him
with a big smile on his face. " I hope that great abundance come to your life and that you would rule the country with the best of your abilities."

The young man opened a present to him, it was a black pearl.

"Oh my , Thank you very much Sir Galliard but you don't have to give me a present. It's fine to me, your presence is already a present." He spoke with a sly grin on his face and offering a cigarette to the other man who thank him for it while smiling fondly and brushing his coat.

" I am very honored my Prince."

•°•°•

And who is this another man?