As Cold As Ice [II]

I guess the author is really bad.

Laugh.

Written, August 17

As Cold As Ice [II]

In the battlefield, Eren deemed himself as the strongest and it was true that he is the strongest. His Vassals are all afraid of him and Armin , who he trusts the most - his vassals said so because they had been there for each other the longest with the old man they live with. Eren had a big ego, a pride he had gained when he live with the old man on the poor island. They hunted bears together, Eren mostly. Armin is too scared to do that, sharpening the wooden sticks is all he do and help as much as his small body could and Eren will do the rest.

They had a great bond towards each other and one look in the eye, you could see that they understood each other, they were like brother's, the old man said so. They were good together and they could help each other. They promise to help each other throughout the hardest times and stick together through thick and thin. Armin and Eren are perfect friends and brothers.
The first time they met, Eren was trying to get some clean food from the pool of dump while finding an animal to Target. Armin was sobbing and crying. Eren went towards him and he realized that Armin was a person of high status based on his clothes. Eren even kneel to show that he is sorry, such an imprudent behavior from a slave.

Armin was surprised by his behavior and told him to stand and that is how their friendship started. Armin was now his right hand.

=•=

They both catch their breaths and stood up, still Eren was giving her a cold look. " I had never been weak all my life, Eren? That's what they call you right? Nice to meet you."

" Mikasa Ackerman, the princess of Hiruzu. Nice to meet you too."

Their eyes turn a dangerous gleam after that , smiling as convincing as they can  towards each other which seems to be impossible for they are who they are.
Mikasa was satisfied with the fight despite the fact that no one wins between them, that means she is also strong and Eren could be defeated. Mikasa will do anything to manipulate him.

Eren on the other hand didn't care at all. This is a useless sparring. Oh, how desperate of her to live but she can't ,not as long as she is here with him and they are surrounded by the sea. She can die for all he care but after he had succeeded with his plans.

"Consider me as an enemy." She smiled at him, sweetly, almost too sweetly. She sure want to be on her gave really fast. Eren smirk at her. "An enemy working together must be fun."

"Eren Yeager." One Vassals said.
Mikasa grinned when she learned his name, thanks to the vassal who spoke his name as if praising him. Eren didn't care at all, he left to go to his room. Mikasa look at the Vassals, they are a little kind, mens with emotions and just a victim of the cruel world.

Mikasa learned that they are from the dumpster island , a place where tons of useless things are being thrown. Eren and his vassals had been together since they were kids. Skinny and penniless, parentless and eating garbage together until they had finally succeeded in life.

She feel a little bit of pity towards them but at the same time, they had done cruel things too.

The interaction between the brothers gave her a little information about him, they weren't in good terms.

Mikasa took a jar of water with her and go to the balcony of the ship but when she did , she spot Eren right there. Mikasa stayed quiet starring at him.

She never imagined a day would come and she will see him like this, he look at peace atleast. He wasn't wearing a single article of clothing on the upper half of his body and his eight pack abs is at a full show for her to feast at. Eren was sitting on a Barrel while his hands are hanging on the railings. Mikasa didn't make a noise.

Eren being a vigilant, just like the people said so spotted her coming closer. He is alerted , for he knows how good she was at sword fighting and he is exhausted. It was the first time someone could actually put up a fight with him, he was amazed by it. For a woman who grew up pampered, she wasn't a weakling just like the previous princesses he had slept with.

For a woman, her body is quiet unwomanly as girls usually had a hour Glass shape  and hers was straight but who knows what's inside those clothes, it might be a feast too.

"I never thought you could actually be at peace."

That voice and tone, it was mocking him. He growled at her, signalling her to go away or else he had no choice but to dump her sorry ass in the middle of the sea. Mikasa grinned even more towards him, the woman wasn't terrified at all , as if he was just a certain human he had grown accustomed to.

"You sure are brave."

"Mm..as if I haven't seen a savage before. I hunt them for food."

Eren look at her with an unreadable expression on his face and she felt conscious of herself, she glared at him.
"What!?"

"You will be a good snack for the sharks, if you don't go away and shut up."

" Oh can't handle my attitude, I see. A weak man like you can't even defeat me."

" I don't know if you are brave or dumb." He glance a bit towards her, waiting for a reaction. Lashing out , for no one wants to be offended in that way. The young man was curious about her, might as well have fun before he kill her right? To extract every possible information from her first, ofcourse.

Mikasa really didn't know what his motivations are or what the heck is she even doing here! He was confusing and hard to read , his actions were all unpredictable and no emotion could be detected on his eyes.