In the End I

In the End I

The place stinks and it's bloody, some of the snakes is dead and some of them is still alive inside the cage, the cage holes were so tiny that the snakes couldn't get out of it and base on how they stink, Grisha is probably dead. He doesn't feel guilty or anything, he didn't kill his father, the snakes did and maybe he beat him up but it wasn't entirely his fault since he started it with his foolish desires, he desired things that is not for him and it led to his end, an ending unimaginable for people, gruesome, being eaten alive by those snakes must be really painful.

He felt heavy , a great toll of things to him but he was used to it so it doesn't feel bad as much as he did it the first time, the first time he killed someone, he felt guilty. Killing Yui took a great toll to him but it doesn't matter now, it was a long time and it should be burried in the past but still he couldn't help but wonder what will happen if everything didn't happen.

What could have happen if everything didn't hapoen, would he live an ideal childhood but if that's the case then he wouldn't meet her so he doesn't really regret anything in his life, just like the father he has who never regret the evil things that he did. He still grieves for the death of his grandmother but it is just useless tears.

He look at the cage where he had lock up Grisha, blood leakes out of the cage and it stinks, he told the vassals to bury the body but the smell is still there. Eren look up to the sky and sigh before he wejt to his mother who is preparing food for him, she's relearning things that she hasn't done for about twenty years in her life being lock up there and only given food once a day, Grisha visits her on day to day basis just to tell her that Eren has died a long time ago. She didn't know how she even survive such a thing, such torments in her mind and she only hears his voice telling her that her beloved son has died. Carla look at her son who had jist arrived baco in the island with a bruised face, she look at him worriedly.
" Who did that to you!? " she ask in horror, Eren only gave her a tiny smile.

"It's nothing, mother."

"It's not nothing, your face is bruised." She said worriedly. "Who did that to you?"

"Levi, that's Mikasa's brother but it's alright. I deserve it anyway." He smiled as his mother hug him.

" You don't deserve to be treated that way." Mother, you have no idea what I've done. He said in his mind but ofcourse, he didn't say it outloud. He smiled at his mother as she told him to eat the food she prepared for him.
The older woman smiled at her son, hugging him from the back queitly as Eren stilled in his position while his mother hugged him. It has been so long sinxe the last time he felt that way, a mother's warmth so engulfed himself there with his mother.

______

The eerie silence inside the cell, those rusty metals and the stinky smell it produces is something that he hates and surely, the person inside of the cell hated too. He smiled to himself , a sadistic one as he heard the little scratches sounds the person inside makes, it made him happy, crazily happy, finally face to face with her for the second time around. Eren open the cell, the person inside the cell look at him with shock, her blue eyees shook as she look up at him, gulping.

"Hello, there Lady Dina." The coldness in his voice, it terrified her. "How are you, I hope you are fins. I'm sorry I couldn't put ypu in a bigger cell, it's just the onoy thing I habe for now, Don't worry Marley is pretty much safe, it's all under my control so your beloved people is fine." He said with a smirk on his face, delighted to see the terrified and the defeated look her face makes. "Please, don't be sad Lady Dina, I am doing my best."
The look on his face and that smirk, she knows this will be her end just like when he slashed her son, this would also be her end.