Deal with the Enemy

Deal with the Enemy

Dangerous.

That is what he is and that is what she likes.

Danger makes him at peace and it thrills her.

It was crazy because people should be avoiding those dangerous things and Mikasa keeps on coming closer.

They met up as enemies and now they decided to work together. What a crazy thing right? But still what is his intention? She was still having a hard time reading him.

She stretched her arm while still looking at him, observing his every move. No matter what, she couldn't crack his little walls and she couldn't get inside.

Negotiating with each other until one is able to kill the other one, it wasn't a bad deal right? It was exciting, thrilling, and pleasing for her. She like this kind of game.

Mikasa was wearing a simple white Kimono that Gabi had given her earlier this morning.

As expected he is really strong, she had a hard time keeping up with his movements because he is fast and he is really strong. She couldn't read him, his dull eyes never showed any emotion while they were fighting.

Keep your friends close and your enemy even closer, is the thought running through her brain when she fought him.

The aggressive wind breeze blew her hair, the long silky black hair was swayed by the wind. It was early morning , the ship was sailing to what it seems like another island. The island was farther than the other islands she had go to, she didn't even know it exists. She watched as the Vassals cheered and said that they are finally home.

Her sharp hearing ability and her sharp mind process everything, a smirk form on her lips, a plan running through her brain.

She watch as the ship made its way to the seaside. They throw the anchor to the sea , a lot of children were cheering with them as the vassals cheered. Armin didn't tell him about this when they talk, she look at the blonde man who wore a beautiful bright smile on his face. The children were cheering at them as the vassals step out of the ship.

"Father!" Two kids ran to one of the vassals, followed by another and another. She was surprised by the fact that they had families , she thought they are alone or living on the ship for she had been there for days and they were sailing and attacking another ships. The children run to their respective parents , followed by women behind, calling for their wives with a big smile on their faces. Mikasa look at them with a surprise face , one new thing she learned about them is that they came from dumpsters and now they had families.

Eren walk pass her, going down from the ship to the land as people cheered for him, the kids running to him and smiling. Oh wow, kids like him. That's so GREAT! Eren grinned at the kids , her eyes widen, she caught a glimpse of it. It was the first time she saw him smiled and it is towards the kids. She feels even more intrigued about him as she observed.

They had their own Island  , their own home and each of the Vassals had their own families, she wondered if he also had one.
Armin walk beside her, the blonde man wore a big smile on his face.

"This is the place we live in. Are you surprise? I know you are."

" I thought you live on the ship. Do you also had a family here?"

The blonde man shakes his head.
" I don't have one." Armin smiled again as he stretched his arms. "But I'm planning to have one, In the near future ofcourse."

" Armin!" Eren called from below  , Armin smiled towards her as he look down and wave his hand.

"I'll be there! Mikasa, let's go." She didn't have a time to protest as Armin dragged her from the ship to the shore. She walk carefully but fast as Armin is so excited and he was still holding onto her. Mikasa couldn't help but to smile, it seems like Armin is the only normal person from the Vassals and Eren, he looks like and he speaks like a shining ball of sunshine.

As she walk, the children stared at her, waving and some of the woman are gossiping towards each other with a smile on their faces, giggling. One kid with Red hair and green eyes  walk towards her, she pointed her little fingers towards her and ask, " Are you Lord Eren's spouse?"

She was surprised, as she was ask by a sudden unexpected question that made her heartbeat accelerate it's movement, she gulp and shakes her head as a sign of 'no', the girl pouted and leave.

Another child was about to talk to her when Eren held her arm, stopping her. She look up at him with a questioning look on her face. Although now that they are technically ally, they still had to look out and o serve each other because they do not trust each other and they might die at any  second.

Trust is a big word that once broken could never be return to it's original form. It will never be the same again.

"What?"

"Let's talk about our deal." He said with his normal cold voice.

" I thought the deal was just like that help each other until one is able to kill the other." Her dark eyes showed the same gleam as before.

"Yes, but we have to make an agreement."

"Agreement?" She said it as if mocking him.  " Oh, I'm sure you will follow all of it. Wow!" She said with a sarcastic tone when she remembered what this man did to her father.

He look at her, she was like an easy puzzle right now.

" I didn't hit a critical area if that's what you want to know."

" Oh, are you a doctor?" She rolled her eyes. " It never crossed my mind that you could actually know that especially that your specialty is making other people suffer."

" Are we going to make the deal and seal it or you will keep ranting and I'll just shoot your head?"

"Fine , let's go." She had gone so far on making a deal with him.