Towards the End V

Towards the End V

"You shouldn't have talk." Mikasa said while she applied a cold compress directly to his wound. "You should have let me handle the situation by myself , look what happen my brother kick you in the face."

Eren look down to his lap, biting his lower lip, the emotion he supresses long ago is finally showing more and more especially when he saw his mother again, he was able to smile fully as he and his mother spent their entire day in the kitchen, she cook for him, just like those foods he cook for him during his early childhood.

"I couldn't just stood there and watch them degrade you even if he is your brother, he has no right to calk you any of those names." He spoke, looking down. " I'm sorry, it's all because of me Mikasa. If only we never meet each other then maybe those things won't hapoen and you wouldn't get hurt. "

".. Then how about you? If we never met each other what will hapoen to you?"

" I don't know. " He spoke lowly, "I'm still gonna seek revenge by that time Mikasa."

She sigh, she couldn't really blame him if he wants revenge. "You told me in the letter that you will attack Marley, how did it go?" She changed the topic, her hand gently pressing against his wound, Eren look at her with a small smile on his face. A genuine one, and Mikasa becomes stunned because his smile is so beautiful and captivating.
"I already executed my revenge, Father is probably dead by now."

"Probably?"

" Yes because I put him in a cell full of snakes." Mikasa stop from applying cold compress to him.

" Full of what!? "

"Didn't you hear me?"

" I heared you perfectly. " She sigh while looking at him, " I just can't imagine doing that. "

"I'll do everything I can to get what I want, whether I would risk somebody else by that and that you should know by now." Mikasa took a deep breath, it seems like the Eren now and the Eren when they first met never change, he is still the same man who will do anything to get what he wanted and no one can stop him from doing such a thing. He will execute his revenge no matter what, Mikasa closed her mouth, sighing as she put an ointment on hos bruise.
"Do you want to eat something?"  She ask, " We have Takoyaki and Sushi here, I don't know what you'd like though so I also brought a lot. "

Eren look at all the food presented infront of him, looking at all the food, he could say that this food are delicious, his mouth watered. "This is all for me?"

" Yes. " She replied and excitedly put the food on his plate. "I promise, you will love the taste of all that food. They are very delicious Eren."

Eren ate the food he gave her, the food reach every parts of his tonfue and taste felt like exploding in his tounge.
"Who cook this food?" She smiled at him

"Is it good? Do you like it?" She ask in an excited tone, he nodded his head.

"It's indeed very delicious."

  "I'm glad that you like it."

_______

"Ugh Come on Levi, stop being a little bitch." Hange rolled her eyes as she look at him but the expression on his face becomes even darker, she doesn't know the cause of that darl expression though, weather it's because she called him little, a bitch, he is angry because of his sister or all of the above. "Mikasa's all grown up, she doesn't need you to tell her what to do every second in her life besides she live without us for months with him and she survive or.. Uh, she fell in love with him?"

Hange tried to talk to him, she doesn't really know what makes him upset but she always do that whenever he doesn't feeo good, like the Good fiancée that she is, she helps him the way she could, whether it's support by words, sometimes even a hug, or sometimes by just queitly staying beside him. "Didn't you tell me before, you will settle down when Mikasa finally settled down and now I think, she's making a move to settle down with a man you hate that is." She said with a shrugged.".. But it's still settling down you know?"