In the End VI

In the End VI [Evening ]

Hizuru is busy, everyone has been given a chore of their own and it's because the country is a very small country compared to others, the whole country could just be said as a combination of Three big cities - compared to other countries with more than a hundred of Cities. The people varies in about a million, it's already a combination of babies, kids, teens, Adults and senior citizen. The Palace is very busy that day, it's the awaited wedding of Lady Hange Zoe to the Crown Prince Levi Ackerman, the people is joyous to hear the news.

It has been a long awaited thing even when they aren't even engaged yet, Lady Kiyomi is the one who chose Lady Hange with him.

There are lanterns everywhere, people belly dancing with joyius music and some people waited for the two to finally be wedded with each other.

Inside the Palace, Mikasa and Gabi is dressed up in beautiful Satin clothes, wearing both pink clored dresses with a accessories on their wrists, their ears, and their necks. Princess Mikasa has a Tiarra in her head, a beuatiful make-up on her face and the two ladies look at the mirror to see how they look like.

"Lady Mikasa, you look like a Princess." Gabi beamed at her, her eyes full of adoration as she look at the dress that Mikasa is currently wearing.

Mikasa giggled at her. "You also look like A pretty Princess."
She praised back the younger girl as tge younger girl blushed at her words.

"Really? I look like a Pretty Princess?"  Gabi blushed at Mikasa's praises Mikasa grab her hand and turned her head to look at the mirror.

Mikasa kneel down before the young girl. "Yes, look at your reflection. Can you see that? That is how a pretty princess looks like."

They both giggled with what they say and began preparing again. A knock on the door interrupted them.
"Can I come in?" The voice of Mikasa's mother is heard from the other side of the door, Mikasa sigh.

" Yes, mother. Come on in. " The sliding door opened wide to reveal the face of her mother, she look at her daughter and smile.

"Well, well, well.. Aren't you so pretty?" She said like the proud mother that she is then her head lower down to ths yojng girl standing behind her daughter.

"You also look very pretty." Gabi slowly came out after she sad that, she hid behind because Mikasa's mother had an intimidating aura around her and she does not like how it made her feel.

"Really?" She ask the Empress shyly, she wasn't used to intimidating Aura's and it's the first time she had seen the Empress of the Country.

"Ofcourse, " The Empress look at her daughter. "Mikasa, your brother's wedding will be starting soon. I'll go by their side now, your father and I will walk with your brother in the Ilse."

Mikasa nodded in understanding and look at Gabi. " Let's prepare quickly Gabi."

_____

Her heart is beating fast against her ribcage, the smile on her face is so wide that to others, it would look terrifying as she dance around her dressing room and sing random songs to herself . There is a blushed on her face as she excitedly put on her wedding dress, the preparation took so long to be done but now, it's almost an hour away to being his officially wedded wife. Hange look at her reflection on the mirror, her hair is tightly put in a bun, with decorations of pins with pearls on it on the side, the red liquif on her lips and the make up on her face added even more to her beauty, it made her radient even more, standing out as the Prettiest bride and prettiest woman on the day of her wedding.

"Hange, Are you ready?" The empress said and she replied a 'Yes!' too excitedly. The Empress laugh wholeheartedly at her. "Someone is excited."

"Ofcourse, it's my parents dream for me to be wedded on the man that I want, to a man that I love." Hange smiled at her, touching her earlobe as she felt shy all of a sudden.