Reina Y Reina

Reina y Reina

-Marley Palace-

The Queen look at her reflection in the mirror, putting on some hair accessories on her hair to make her even more beautiful. The Queen put shining pearls on her hair, a golden necklace adoring her neck. A beautiful crimson red lip paste on her lips, she smiled at the mirror, sattisfied with her looks. She put a corset on and let the servants dress her up, she prepared for this. The day that she will see the grave of Carla and although disrespectful she want to dig the grave to know if her husband is lying to her.

"What dress would you like, milady?"

"The black one." She said, like she's going to a funeral. " By the way, bring me my stationary after this, I will write a letter to my son."

" Yes, milady." The servant says as she continue dressing her lady up. The Queen step up to her carriage and told the man to go to the king's palace. She wouldn't go there without her husband, she wants to see his reaction too as she digs her grave. Is it cruel? She knows it was but she didn't care. She never did anyway.

She had a deep hatred for Carla, her heart could never forgive the woman burried six feet under the ground. She took everything away from her, by one swift smile. Why does everybody likes that woman when she first came to Marley? She's not even a Marleyan Citizen!
Everybofldy likes her but everybody will hate her too.

Flashback

..Proximately 29 years ago

Prince of Marley and the lady of the Fritz household, Dina Fritz, a daughter to a Archduke got married to the Prince Grisha Yeager, A charming young man. Dina was very happy to hear the news and once the date of their marriage is up, she was more excited from anyone else in the world, she felt like she is the happiest woman because she will finally marry him. She was befitting to the role of a Queen, she studied her whole life for that position. Dina smiled brightly, she couldn't be even more happier than ever, getting married to him seems like a fairy tale.
The wedding happen immediately, they kissed, they say their vows,they look so perfect and in love. Those were the times Dina wished had remained for so long. She loves him with all her heart and soul. The would is happy for them, everyone made a cheer for the two of them, they dance, they laugh together and there's joy in her heart. She wished this would be forever.

And in their second year of Marriage, they are gifted with their first child Zeke Yeager, he looks like a mixture of the two of them and they were happy. Grisha even shout it out to the whole palace when he found out that she was pregnant. It was perfect, She had a loving husband, she's the Consort of the future King and her son will be king in the future but everything changed.

It was around when she was seven months pregnant with her son. He's not at home for her and she misses his warmth, she misses the kiss on the forehead that she give him, she misses the smile and that little kisses on the belly he gave her. She weep for her husband to come back the same as before.

But maybe, just maybe, as time passes by, people and feelings changes as time goes by. The day she gave birth to a son is the day she found out that he is seeing another woman and it brings so much pain in her heart that it turns into hatred.

Nobody likes their partners taken away from them.
She is so angry as it is dishonor to her reputation as his wife.
"Who's that woman?" She ask her husband one day as they say and eat their foods.
He feign ignorant. " What woman?"
"The one you are seeing."

"I'm not seeing anybody." A big bomb of lie was Drop and another string of hatred wrapped around her heart.

"Ok."
"Ok." He replied.
________