The Cunning Princess

The first time her eyes meet his, she already decided that she will put an end to him.

     The repeated patter of her three inches high heels was the the only sound produced in the long queit and dim hallway of the palace. The servants bow upon seeing her and she went straight to the living room, where the soft sounds of Koto is being produced -- Koto is a national instrument in Hiruzu. A plucked half-tube zither instrument. Her parents clad in their Kimono -- a long loose robe with wide sleeves and tied with a sash , a formal garment of Hiruzu.

It is believed to live for a thousand years and to inhabit the land of Immortals, it is a symbol for longevity and  good fortune.

Her parents was as usual sweet to each other and listening to the song produced by Koto while snuggling at each other and occasionally seeping tea while watching her older brother.

Prince Levi Ackerman, the crown Prince of Hiruzu and was known as the strongest in their country.
He was practicing again with the poor guard who looks like he is ready to collapse at any moment.

"They're still trying?" She ask, her parents turn to her slightly but didn't bother to answer her, she sat on the sit infront of the small table, pinning the Kanzashi in her hair -- ornamental hairpin.

"Wasn't this interesting, dear?"

Oh yeah, how many times did she watch this?

"Only if I could put an end to his cockiness and be renowned as the strongest of all." She snorted and her parents didn't seem to bother - they're immune to all her complaints.

She glanced at the sparring once again, those idiots can't see his weak point, neither can she. Wait, does that make her an idiot too?

She raised a tea cup and the maid pour a tea for her,she sip it and relaxed.

"How many times did Kiyomi offered a proposal to you?"

" About fourthy now,father?" She
didn't know and she didn't care too. They just want her gone, why not just say it to her face?
"Shouldn't Brother Levi get married before me, he is the crown prince. Doesn't he want to marry Lady Hange? She is pretty and strong...well crazy but sweet! Or Lady Petra, she is low, only a daughter of a Baron but wasn't she beautiful?"

" Why are you talking about this?"

" To strengthen the bond between Hiruzu and Paradis and Crown Princess Frieda send a message last week, we only received it today and they are attack by the Vigilant again."

" Oh my! How are they?" The Empress said with a worried expression.

"They are fine and how dare that man ask Princess Historia as his Concubine?" She said, angrily. " He is disrespectful, he is talking to a princess."

" That vigilant again?"

" Yes, father." She sighed, " He ask for a thousand of soldiers."

" Did they gave him a thousand of soldiers?"

" I do not know, father. I am writing a letter to their country don't worry."

" Alright."

She look at the sparring again, Levi wins, of course. What do you expect, he will be defeated?
He cheated with death itself, this is nothing.

_________________________________

Mikasa entered her older brother's chamber. Levi was only wearing his lower clothes and sharpening his swords.

"What are you doing here, you brat?"

"Just choose between Lady Hange and Lady Petra.We can talk to them later, if we go to Paradis. I am sure mother will sent us there yet again." She said, straight to the point.

" If you are going to talk to me about sending me off to marriage, you can get the heck out of my room and talk to that Kiyomi old lady about your wedding."

" Eww, what the? You want your sister to marry some snotty brat."

" If you interpret it that way." 

" Well, it's fine. A crazy woman or an obsessive overly sweet lady?"

" Aren't they the same thing?"

" Nope,Hange is not obsessive, there is no doubt that she will love her test subject more than you anyway."

" Kiyomi was still talking to that family for you?"

" Yes,yes." She sigh tiredly. " I swear if I'm facing another stuttering boy tommorow, I'm killing myself."

_______________________________

"Je- Jean K-kirstein th--that's m--my name! KIRSTEIN household!"

Mikasa nodded and smiled at him.

" I am Mikasa Ackerman, the Princess of Hiruzu, from Azumabito Palace."

" Ah,yes.I know!" He shouted while blushing, his friend Marco trying not to laugh at his friend's blushing face.

"And your Marco Bott,from the Bott Family."

" Yes, Princess. How do you know?"

" Well, your father Mr. Bott is a famous Merchant." She replied. " It's nice to meet you."

It's nice to meet someone who will not sttuter infront of me.

"Yes, nice to meet the both of you. Shall we enter?"

" Yes this way." Marco instructed because Jean was still in daze after shaking hands with the Princess shortly after introduction and him kissing the back of her palm, her skin is so smooth.

"I'm sorry about Jean, Princess. He is just like that whenever he see a pretty lady."

" Oh, is he a philanderer?"

" I wouldn't call him like that, he is shy around girls."

" Have you been friends with him for a long time?"

" Yes,Princess. For about sixteen years now."

" Oh!" She exclaimed, uninterested.

"Shall we enter?"

"Yes, thank you Mr.Bott."

" The pleasure is all mine, your highness." 

_____

Philanderer is like a playboy.
July 22, 1:25

Don't kill me for their character traits in this story, please.😭😂