Rage and Revenge III

The king grunted in pain as he look at his torso, his skin on that part was peeled off and bloods continue to come out of his torso without signs of stopping, he was almost crushed to his death while escaping, an inaudible grunt came out of his lips as he carefully walk to his escape, it was an unprepared attack and he is unable. To protect himself, he had to escape to save his life but it seems like fate doesn't want him to escape because of his skin that has been peeled off when he is escaping the palace to save his life, He panted, the sweats on his forehead falling down to his eyelids is uncomfortable and his hair is sticking to his neck, he could almost feel that he is about to faint, he couldn't do much about it, he clenched his fists, forcing his feet to walk farther away, to a safe place where he could at least heal his wound before he goes back to escaping.

_________

There is only three things going on inside his mind as Armin guided him inside the dungeon, his mother, his grandmother, and the culprit which he would torture in the most painful method possible out there.

This is who he is, the monster they created in him that wanted the revenge he had always yearned for and he is about to achieve it, the goal in his life before anyone ever got to know an inch of him.

His blood is boiling in rage, anticipating the culprit's final moments, he would watch as he bow down to him and wished that he should have killed him. He took a breath of air to calm himself down, "Where are we now Armin?"

It was dark and there's just mountain ranges at the place that they are going, the sun is about to set and the bloodshed is still ongoing. Eren watched as Armin expertly walk towards every way there is, it was a bit tricky and if someone is being chased down here, the one who is chasing will have a hard time chasing but it doesn't get better for the one being chased as he had to dodged the obstacles present at this place.

The place is eerie, as if rarely visited and it was for a fact, a mysterious place, the locals here have said before, it was a forbidden place that only the king, the person to be killed soon and a few elite guards.
"What are we doing here Armin?"

"Eren, aren't you listening to me?" Armin sighed as he said that, closing his eyes in annoyance.

" This is the place where Annie is locked up before and there is still a person present in this place. Armin look up in the sky as they continue to the dungeon, now the skies are dark. Eren could see the gate of the dungeon from here and he sighed, the dungeon is too far away from the civilization. Eren found it suspicious that the dungeon is so far yet the execution whenever it happens, it is always paraded in the city letting everyone know the person's sins and the reasons why they got executed.

Eren shakes his head, he shouldn't be thinking about it, after all he is now a lot closer to the thing he wants the most, revenge , the anticipation seeping through him is so much that his hearts wavered in satisfaction .

He is merciful, even if he is like this all of his vassals know that he is merciful but don't go to his bad side or else you wouldn't like what will happen next, just like when he feed a vassal to a crocodile in a swamp. Armin punched the metal door when they are finally in there, grunting in pain a few seconds later after he punched it but Eren could see his happiness , he didn't really bother hiding whenever he feels, happy , sad or angry.

Armin opened the door, looking around to see that it is dark so he grab a torch nearby and light it up by friction, scratching the torch on the rough surface of the crust. The dungeon lights up a little as they look at each other. Eren look around, it has a lot of bones on it, mouses coming here and there, and it stinks.