Ephialtes

Ephialtes

         It was cold, the snow is pouring hard on the ruined place. The land is covered with crimson blood and dead bodies are everywhere , houses are burned, the heavy snow help so that the fire wouldn't spread to the other houses. Children and women were shackled from their neck down to their toes , there is barely anything covering their bodies. The children and women were wailing, scared, they back away, hugging themselves, trying to warm up even if the weather is very cold. They were freezing but they didn't mind, for they had been dead inside and was forced to stare at the dead body of their fallen family.

Her knees weaken as she watch all of this before her eyes, her eyes were Dark, glossy, tears stained her white flesh, her body is bloody, full of scars, bags under her eyes and those eyes that seem to hunt her soul.

What could she do? She couldn't do anything. Everything is gone, the country is ruined, the people were lost. Then she look right beside her, her parents, weak and crying. Her brother is dead,she was forced to stare at his chopped head , her eyes dilated, hot tears started running down her cheeks.

He was there, among the mountains of the dead bodies. Standing over them,  stepping over their delicate bodies without remorse. They look at each other, his green eyes seems to glow, strange, he killed people why does he look like he is about to rejoice everything?

Armin was right beside him, smiling as he look at the ruined place. She couldn't help but to be angry, so angry that she wanted to kill him from that very moment to ease the pain in her heart , she shouldn't have trusted him. She shouldn't have negotiate with him, she shouldn't have believe in him , believe that he would change for her.

She is a fool, she believed she could change him.

He manipulated her to the highest extent.

He took everything away from her, her home, her family and her... Heart.

She had given him full access with her heart, unconsciously, falling onto his trap like a mindless animal. She couldn't beloved everything, one snap of a finger and it is all gone.

"Mikasa!" She look at the direction of the person who called her , Historia, her dearest friend. She was standing behind her with a sad expression in her face , hot tears staining her beautiful skin. " I am sorry, I am very sorry."

It wasn't your fault, she wanted to say but her voice wouldn't let her, it is as if her voice is gone so she shook her head to tell her that it wasn't her fault. Historia smiled at her, those gentle smiles it was beautiful, then...it turn into a scowl and a cruel smirk, she couldn't believe it.

What is happening?

"I am very sorry that I didn't do this earlier even when I know all his plans for you, I should have... I should have told him the location earlier. "

Historia step up to the corpses body and smile at him, gently, smiling at each other as if they were the only human on Earth and then they kiss infront of her. She felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as she look at them , her eyes were full of despair, gloominess and sadness that took her own self away.

What is this? Is this the payment for loving him? For loving her enemy that in the first place she shouldn't have given her heat to. She love him, so she trusted him but look what it brings her.  The ruin of her beloved country , the death of her people and her family as she stood alone in the middle of this cold bodies.

Her eyes were hot, her soft gray eyes turned sharp as she look at them. " You think this breaks me?" She raised her eyebrows as she let out a terrifying laugh at them, clenching her jaws, widely staring at them like a psychopath.

This despicable Idiots.

She smiled widely at them as she stood up straight, holding a couple sword in her two hands.
They move like one, this double sword which she treasured very much.

"It's funny that you three thinks this breaks me."

"What!?"

She gave them a cruel grin, walking very slowly and swaying her hips like the Queen she is, from side to side as a calm aura is immited by her.

The three stood up dumfounded by her next words.

"Well, that was fun. I never really thought about this but your pushing my limits, I was only giving you treats and you bite me? " She said surprisingly, her voice is extremely cold and her face is stoic. One minute she is walking and the next second she is infront of them. " Surprise."

She stab the three of them, blood spilled everywhere as the snow completely devour the fire.

_____

A cold sweat ran down her face, she immediately get up from the bed and closed her eyes, she didn't remember her full nightmare but it ended so badly.
She look at where she is, she is on the ship. She wipe the tears on her face and breath out a sigh of relief. 

She didn't know what is real or what was not real anymore.

°•°•°
¯\(°_o)/¯