In the End II

In the End II

Her mother's salty appearance is to be understood, she knows her mother well , what she likes and what she does not. The strong disapproval on her face is visible and she couldn't really blame her mother for having such an expression around the man she love, granted that he did something that couldn't be easily forgiven for their country, however, she does not like the fact that her mother didn't even bother masking her expression, she gives away the fact that she does not like him for her daughter. Her mother and Levi has the sake expression ok their face as they see Eren coming closer with a woman beside him, her father invited him over a dinner, the Emperor happily welcomed him.
Mikasa's attitude came from her father while Levi's the coy of their mother when it comes to attitude but in appearance - the two of them is just a copy of their mother.

The Empress scoff and rolled her eyes. "Are you sure you won't regret this?" She ask her husband with a glare but her husband only smiled at her.

"You can be petty all you want but I am sure." He replied to his wide smile which earned him a scoff from his wife and son.

"This is bullshit." Levi was about to walk away when his father replied,

" Your attitude right now is one. Stand over here, listen to me, not as your father but as an Emperor. " The Emperor said with a bright smile on his face.

Levi could only sigh, annoyed, but still he stayed. "Levi, your face would turn like a bulldog's face if you continued acting this way.." His fianceé, Hange Zoe said while looking at the creased forehead of his. Levi could only sighs and look infront of him with a blank expression on his face.

"Fine, fine, do whatever you want."

"Why, thank you." The Emperor said and grin at his son. "I'll be laughing once you began regretting your decision." He whispered to himself.

They watch as Eren walk closer and closer, The two Ackerman's has smile on their faces, the complete opposite of the two other Ackerman's facial expression. Mikasa came running to his direction and attack him with a big hug, they almost fell to the ground when she did, he had strong muscles so even when they almost stumbled down, he was able to support him and her.

"I miss you. " She sighs, as if relieve and Eren patted her back to assure her that he also felt the same way because even so, he is getting used to it, he is a little awkward to such thing. He is probably a lot better at tormenting other people, but goodness, he didn't kill Dina and her apprentice - the wife of her dead brother and it's not his fault his father died - it was the snakes fault. Mikasa look at his side and met the woman's brown eyes, she's wrinkly and white hair could be seen everywhere but even so, she looks lively even if she's a little bony.

"Eren, this is your mother?" She said with a smile, she remembered that he mention her name in the letter he gave her. Eren nodded as he look at his mother.

" Mother, this is the woman I talk to you about. " he said with red cheeks in embarrassment. Carla look at her son then to the woman he claimed he love and she smile when she saw the smile on the girl's face. She looks so pretty in the vermilion colored clothes that she is currently wearing, she remembered that cloth is called Kimono.
Carla has such a blissful expression on her face as she. Look at her.

"You look so pretty." Carla said as she touched Mikasa's face. "Thank you for being there for my son."

"Umm.. i wasn't the only one with him, infact I was the last one to help him. He had others too, the one whose been there with him longer than me." It was true though, those are the people who truly help him to where he is right now, she wasn't even needed there on his side and yet she's there being thanked for something she didn't even do, she didn't do anything, she is sure of that if anything, they just spent their days annoying the hell out of each other, surprising enough, they didn't get through each other's throats, maybe they didn't annoy each other much, they like each other's presence.