Deal with the Enemy [II]

Deal with Enemy

Fearless, that is what she is and that is what she wants to prove him. She smiled at him, a rare smile, might as well give your enemy the most comforting and reassuring smile you could master before you kill each other. Crazy, Crazy! Who cares? It's fun that way.

They sat on a chair, between them is a table with a set of tea in, a roll of paper and an ink. Mikasa found the silence rather comfortable as Eren began on writing on the paper.

"So, your just gonna keep writing? You know it hurts my eyes watching your terrible calligraphy. "

" Shut up. "

" You can't make me. "

"I'll cut your tongue."

" Where's the cutter?" Mikasa rolled her eyes when he glared at her. She raised her hands, she had surrendered, she made a movement of zipping her mouth shut.

"You need to tell me where the heck is the old Emperor's grave."

" There is a lot of emperor in the world and do you think I care enough to know where they are burried?" She rolled her eyes,
"Let's just get this done with. What do you need?"

"I want all of my enemy out of my way." He's glowing green eyes
look at her, waiting for a reaction
or to be scared on what he just announced, instead he became amused when she raised an eyebrow and her mouth twitches upside a little.

Mikasa look at him,calculating."And what would I get?"

This is business where talking about, everyone should have a profit when they risk something.

"You get to kill me...that if you could." He smirk, " and I get to kill you if you even think of betraying me."

" We don't even trust each other so how could we betray each other?" She raised an eyebrow at him. " That's right, we're trying to kill each other. I'll bend down or you'll bend down."

" Mmm.." He smirk, a dangerous gleam on his green eyes. The woman sitting infront of him is smart enough to know that he would eventually break their deal.

"First we have to act like husband and wife infront of my socialists."

Mikasa glared at him, "Seriously?"

"The circle had been forcing me to get married."

" Then get married." She raised an eyebrow at him and sigh, it was just very simple. Kidnap a girl out there , threaten that person and then tada-- get married.

"I want my Vengeance."

"I'm pretty sure that won't get you anywhere, anytime soon."

" It would get me somewhere if I use you, that face and that power will really be a good value." Eren growled, his vigilant eyes were on her, observing her every expression as a weird sensation began to surround him but he shrugged it all of. Those feelings are not needed, nor important. He just want vengeance to Hiruzu and to everyone who made his life a living hell.

"Now, I'm convince why you don't have a wife." Her mouth twitches, " We'll make a deal and then you will ruin everything that belongs to me in the end. I'm not dumb."

" It depends." He sigh, " Betray me and everything you have will be turn into dust."

" Is that a threat?" Her eyes turned cold, her arms folded across her chest.

"No, it's a warning." He said as he unsealed his beloved sword. " Read the other terms too."

She glared at him, reluctant to open the paper but in the end she doesn't have a choice. It's about her country, her beloved country  and he will not ruin it any further. She sigh, she loss today and so she will sign the deal for that is what she can do right now.
No matter what, or whatever happens she have to be strong.

It couldn't be that bad, remembering that he shoot her father. Mikasa gulp down her saliva, it couldn't be that bad. She began to seal the deal, she look at him returning the paper. A copita glass was place before them and two knives. She raised her wrist and he did the same too, they slit their wrist a little and let the blood flow from their skin and to the glass , when the glass was half full they pulled their wrist and put a bandage on it.

Blood compact is a ritual intended to seal a friendship or treaty,or in their case it is to validate an agreement.

They held the bottle of alcohol drink and look at each other. Now they poured alcohol drink to it, and poured it in different containers. Just like any other blood compact they have to drink it and so they did. The deal is finally sealed.

"Your room is prepared. I'll tell the servants to draw your bath."
He sighed again, his cold expression unwavering.

Mikasa nodded, her expression is a bitter one from drinking the alcohol with the combination of her blood and his. The strong metallic taste of it want to knock her out.

She sigh, nodding her head in relief that she could finally take a bath. She probably stink like those pigs on the barn in the Province of the southern part of Hiruzu.

A servant came to her and guided her to her bath, it was a waterfall bath with thermal energy to make it hot , there is also three servants beside her , holding her clothes and a towel. They also brought different types of cologne to bath her, the servants stood un-bothered that she is undressing infront of them
She let herself sink on the bath.

If making a deal with him had this kind of bonus then she will enjoy it without fail. She sighed to herself, making herself even more lower as she began to think of her family.

She miss them so much and what could have happened in the near future?

Will this deal even get them somewhere?

To eradicate all of his enemies, huh!

What did they do to him and what will he do?

__

Boring (●´⌓'●)