Damages

The Hiruzu becomes a total mess, the retail stores had been robbed, some of the children are bloody and dead , some was staring into nothing, traumatized,  tears rolled down their cheeks uncontrollably, some of the soldiers are dead and half-shattered bodies beaten up to death but atleast they died a honorable death.

Several houses were turned to ashes, it was as if a war happened though there is no war for Hiruzu didn't stand a chance in the first place as they never gone to war in thousands of years. If only he was there this won't happen, his sister wouldn't be taken away, his father wouldn't be put in a critical situation, his mother wouldn't be crying herself to sleep, the people shouldn't be mourning the deaths of their family, if only he was there to protect them.

His father unconscious and severe.

His mother in a deep distress.

And he is in a deep distress too.

He stand on the entrance and Greeted Princess Frieda and Princess Historia. Princess Frieda was smiling nervously while Historia has an odd look on her face - if she didn't look so innocent he will probably mistaken her for causing a big trouble.

"To whom who I honor this humble visit?" The Prince Greeted and they bowed at each other.

"It wasn't an honour, we are a disgrace to this untainted land."
Princess Frieda spoke calmly. " a viper. Ah, yes, that being said Historia. We are here to apologise for all the damages we had made, you might behead us for we have break our sacred vow. "

                           🥀

The shameless friend and advisor of the Conqueror had step to Paradis once again, he was in a disguise, wearing a commoners clothe and a hat made of straw on the top of his blonde mane. The young Armin Arlert wore a big smile as if he didn't ruin this country a few hours ago.

"I'm sorry, master!" A boy said, he had a stained shirt and two piece of bread on both of his dirty hands. "Oh just a commoner!" Then the boy slide pass him.

He continue roaming around until he came across Rakago Village, the condition of that place was even worst. More dead bodies as he walk pass everyone and stepping on them by accident, intentionally ignoring their mourns.

"Connie!" A brown haired woman run over him and straight to the buzz cut man she called Connie. "Let's go we cannot save your mother and siblings."

" But Sasha!" The man protested and he cried and stood up, he stared hard at her eyes and he knew he couldn't do anything and so he gave up.

"Co..." His eyes widen and he look back at his mother, only to find out that she already pass away.

"Let's go, you'll be fine." The girl consoled,patting his back.

He look away feeling a little bit of guilty on the pit of his dark heart.

"I'm sorry!" A woman said , her voice was cold but soft who collided with him, maybe in a rush  and the water soaked his clothes. "I'm terrible."

They're eyes met, in a brief second a bright blue and a CD blue, then they look away from each other.

The woman stood up, dusting her pants and offering her hands for him to take.

"I'm sorry, we were just in a rush, some medics are here. The king won't send help, are you from here good sir?"

" No, I'm not."

" Ah, that's why I don't recognize you. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Annie Leonhart." She extended her hands for a handshake  and he did, smiling before walking off to Connie to help on assisting the devastated man.

                          🥀

The young girl, as estimated as twelve years of age with long brown hair and tattered clothes push the door slightly as not to  shake the food she is carrying to the room -- the dark room,the Conqueror's room to be more specific.

"Miss?" The girl called and Mikasa's eyes open, she sat up and look at the girl boredly, for a moment her eyes was soulless. There was a bandage right beside her right eye, cleaned up by Eren himself forcefully because she kept on protesting and the anti- bacterial he is using stung and it made her want to tear up.

"What do you want?"

" Master Yeager said I must bring your food."  She explained.

" Tell him I'm not eating that." She simply ordered. "If he thinks I will submit to him, then tell him it will be over my dead body, he can throw me in the sea if he want."

The girl sighed, it was the second day the Princess of Hiruzu was brought  here and she still refused to eat any fancy food she had given."but.."

"No buts Gabi." The young woman sighed. " That  vazey can eat all food he wants and kill me anytime soon. Why would he feed his prisoner ? or maybe he had put a poison there, did he want to kill me so badly?"

" No miss, that's not it." Gabi shakes her head so strongly as if to prove a point. "I hate Eren Yeager too, I won't kill an ally."

" Eren Yeager? Is he a child of the Marley King, his name is so familiar."

" Yes, he is a banished prince,forbid to enter the lands of Marley ever again."

She nodded, a little guilty and sorry for the horrible thing that happened to him but still it didn't justify any of his actions. " Do you Know how he found out about Hiruzu?"

" The Princess of Paradis, Historia Reiss disclose the location of Hiruzu and had given a thousand of soldiers too."

To say that she is surprise was probably and most definitely an understatement, she is devastated. Historia, her friend for a very long time had betrayed her, their alliance was nothing for Paradis , maybe that is the reason why some Hiruzuan Citizen called them the land of viscious monsters but she knew better, she had seen how Paradis suffered.

"Are you sure Gabi?"

"Yes,and please eat those." The girl pleaded. " I don't want to see him displeased again , he was more than scary and I don't want to witness how angry he is."

" Gabi, do you know why he had a scar across his eye?"

" I do not have the right to tell you that, Milady." The girl bowed and left.

She is all alone in this dark place again , silence engulfed the whole place and the small window was the only way to get a light and fresh air . She walk towards the window and look below her, almost reachable was the water , the crystal clear salt water and seagulls flying up above . She is on the sea and escaping is almost impossible, she couldn't swim, she is the worst swimmer the world has ever saw. She clicked her tongue and go back to the table, silently eating and planning, she had to survive this.

She will go back to her country with his head serve in a golden plate.

________

It took me Forty minutes to write this and the sun won't rise anytime soon, it will probably rain again. July 27, 5: 36 to 5:57 a.m