Just

The moon shines so bright , it's beautiful silver white color spread around the whole world 
and she wondered if the world is round just like the moon. It was a random thought, she heard the philosophers of the East often fight if the world is round or flat. She smiled at the thought of it , she and Historia often fight about that too when they were younger and then she frowned at the memory of Historia's betrayal., Although, she didn't want to believe what he said , she search his eyes for the lie but all she see is how dull they are. Yes, she did feel bad for the time she made fun  that he was banished . She thought it was because he is reckless and stupid.

Mikasa sigh again, trying to get read of the heavy feeling on her heart but no matter what , it just wouldn't go away. She miss her home, she miss laughing with them , goofing around with her brother who even if he denied so much  is inlove with Hange Zoe, and that dense woman.

Her father, she wished he is okey.
She hope he got an immediate treatment for his wound and her mother , her mother probably cried day and night for her. She felt so sad and bad , it was slowly sinking her to depths of darkness.

As much as she want to hit him , she knew she wasn't strong enough to go against him, she is willing to take the risk of her actions for her freedom, for her country and for the people who suffered from his cruelty.

The sound of her tummy interupted her from her train of thoughts and she grunted , Gabi was the only person she knew from this ship  except Eren ofcourse, but she wouldn't dare to approached him.

Her eyes search for Gabi, the young girl, Gabi was beside Eren Yeager , her head low and gripping the tray she was holding. She raised a brow  and shakes her head, maybe she'll just wait until the girls go to her.

"Gabi." She found herself infront of him, Calling the young girl's attention and the young girl look up to her. "Would you mind bringing me food?"

The girl nodded and walk off, she look at Eren  and smile. If she want to stay alive to behead him then she had to be good and do what she think will help for her survival.

"You look exhausted."

Eren look at her boredly but didn't say anything and shrugged,
she felt something inside of her snap out of anger and she sighed again for the ninth time that night to surpress her anger.

"Are you planning to escape?"

"Where is there to escape?" Her brow raised slightly and she sat beside him. "What do you think is the shape of the world?"

Eren's brow slightly raised a t her weird question, " I do not care."
Mikasa expected that and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm curious, why would you attack others?"

" It's none of your business."

" It is Conqueror. The people of my country is traumatized by your childish attack."

" Watch your mouth."

" I'm not afraid of death and I'm not afraid of you. Your threats are mere whispers of sweet nothing Ms on my ear."

Mikasa stared at him, his scar across his right eye make him even more handsome and intimidating for some reason. His hair is long and brown and his eyes were a dim green color, a scowl on his face. His body is well built and she can feel her self blushing because this is the first time she saw a man, half naked -- ofcourse, except for her dear brother.

She crossed her arms and look at the never ending sea , the sunset was beautiful and flocks of birds flies around it. If she jump, she'll be safe... And she'll be dead. She wasn't the best swimmer and she'd rather hunt boars for food than get fish for supper.

Her stomach growled and she can feel her legs weakening, she's hungry and the bed wasn't comfortable enough , if anything it is full of bedbugs and it bites her. She almost had a heart attack when the mice jump infront of her last night.

"Your hungry." She glared at him.

"No, I'm not."

" Sure," He sighed, " Roasted Turkey and custard must be nice. Oh how about coconut juice ? It'll taste delicious."

Let's forget pride, like the folks say. Keep you friends close and your enemies closer and she'll do it.

"Wait," she cling to his arm and bit her lower lip, "If you insist, I'll eat."

He shrugged and brought her to the buffet were lots of food are served.

This is probably stolen but who cares it's food.

"Suit yourself." Mikasa didn't need to be told twice , food is life and you don't need to be shy because it's food, it seduced her and she is more than happy to be seduced .. by the food though, Eren is also a feast. She ate the turkey and bread without care , licking her fingers in the process.

"Where did you get these food?"

"Dump."

What? She choke so bad, it almost killed her. She quickly get a glass of water and glared at him.

"I'm just messing with you, it's clean."

She glared at him again and point her index finger accusingly.

"I almost died." She overstated.

___________

This part literally made no sense at all like seriously.
August 7