The Deal

The Deal

     The people in the island were queit pleasant, they're mostly welcoming, the women's and the children especially. The mens- they were not so welcoming  on her even when they spent days on the same ship. They were calculative, something she couldn't blame them for. The whole island is gifted with spices and surrounded by the beautiful sea. They live on mostly tents or wooden house but his house, it stood tall among the houses. It is visible down from where she is right now. His house is made of woods and bricks put together. She learned from the servants that he  was the one who especially design his place.

She sigh to herself as the wind breeze caressed her pale white skin, she is refreshed that she is finally able to take a long bath and have fun on the waters.

The terms and conditions though, the deal is all of a sudden and she didn't know the purpose of it, only he did.  Mikasa let the comforting music the musicians produced from their instruments indulged her. Her long black hair swayed on the air.

Pretend as my lover, the circle of the pirates has a rule. If one who had reach the age of twenty five doesn't have a spouse, his position will be taken out of him forcefully.

Do not betray me, you know what will happen if you do. I guess I don't have to explain that part

Stay by my side until I get my revenge and you will be free.

Three easy terms that she had to fulfill, his revenge that she still didn't know was begging her to discover it. Mikasa sigh to herself, tommorow will be the start of all this shit.

First, he needed a Concubine which he clearly didn't need because that is not what he wants.

Then, now this upgraded version. He needed a wife.

He's handsome enough to do that so why don't he just pester other people and not ruin her peaceful life!?

"My lady, " yes, and now she is their lady. The woman look up to the person infront of her who is standing and clutching her hands on her clothes. The champagne haired lady breath out a sigh of relief as she saw her lady. She panick earlier because she couldn't spot her and she's glad that her lady is just here and enjoying the view of the stars.
"What are you doing here, it's cold outside?"

" Shh..." She closed her eyes and enjoy the wind breeze. " Hitch, how long have you been here?"

" Five years, my lady." Hitch smiled at her, walking closer. "Is there any problem?"

"How did you get here?"

" Master Eren bought me from the merchants walking on the deserts with their camels."

" They sell people?" Mikasa look at her with wide eyes , she was so shock. It was her first time she heard of it. Hitch nodded, she look up to the moon and continue on telling her story.

"I'm sold by my parents because my brother is sick and ever since then I become a slave for them until he bought me."  The girl smiled again, her eyes sparkling with admiration. "Master Eren saved me from that abusive life."

Mikasa was queit listening to her story about how Eren saved her and help her, so he wasn't that bad? He wasn't as bad as she expected him to be? She glance at her again, there seems to be no hint of lie on her words and her eyes, it tells her that she is happy in here. " My lady, I think
we should really get going. We have something to do tommorow.
I don't want Master Eren to be angry with me?"

" How is he like when he is angry?"

The woman shivered in her question, in her eyes, she can see the fear in it. " I don't think you would want to see him angry or anger him. He is like a beast when he is angry."

They walk on the granite and Petoskey stones, she was brought inside Eren's home. Yes, she is staying in his house, how unlucky of her.

"I'll be going now my lady, I'll see you tomorrow." The woman bow down to her, she sigh and she look at the wooden door. She didn't want to enter, you know, of only she could run away.

"The door won't open even if you stared hard to it." Her heart almost jump out of her ribcage when she heard him say those words. He gulp again and secretly rolled her eyes at him, mumbling. She opened the door
forcefully and sit on the couch.

"I really have to do what I have to do tommorow?"

" If you don't want to, you can always choose dying."

She glared at him, pouting her lips. " Fine, you win. I hate you."

She walk towards her room , she opened the candle with the lighter to have a little light to this dark place. Mikasa laid on the bed thinking , what would happen tommorow? What will happen to her? How was her mother and father? Will she survive here?

She really want to go back home
but she made a deal with him, all of a sudden just like how everything started. She sighed to herself and tried to count sheep's to make herself  sleep but it doesn't seem to be working for her, she tried to hum a song but it only make her miss her home. So she stayed up so late until exhaustion visit her.

-------

Did you know Lighter was invented first before the match sticks by a German chemist,
Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner.

Nice name..😃