Save

Save

After that scene, when Eren feed the poor man to the crocodiles. She couldn't enjoy food anymore, she feels sick whenever she look at the foods and certainly she never look  at his way after that. She refused to look at him, no matter what. Whenever she heard his voice close to her she immediately leave. Again, here she is, in the corner, away from all the Vassals . The wind is swaying her black hair and she gulp, what if she tried to jump down the water?

The impact might be bad but it would be better, atleast she think so.  Gabi look at her, puzzled at what she is doing. The young girl didn't say anything but just continued to observe the older lady, Mikasa bend down a little , seeing two small boats hanging on the ship.

She had a hope , she look at the younger girl. Ordering the child to go  and get her a rope while Gabi is a little puzzled at what she is doing, she didn't bother to ask but just obeyed it.  Though, sometimes she snap and told her how much she hate Eren Yeager. Taking her away from her family that makes her desire even more stronger.  

Gabi came back to her with a long rope. " Gabi, if they look for me tell them that I'm in my room. "

" They're not dumb. "

" Eh, whatever. " She tied the rope on the railings and tied the other one on her hips. Mikasa breath in  a sigh of relief , trying to encourage herself to get down.
"3... 2... 1..."

She jump down, gasping as the ropes  tightens around her hips, it's a good thing she had her knife.  She tried to swing her body but it was queit heavy.  She tried again... again...again.. and again. The ropes hurt her hips and belly but she still tried it anyway. 

Then... The ropes looks like it will snap into two any moments soon.
Mikasa began to panick as she look at the sea. She didn't know how to swim so she ended up screaming Gabi's name but to no avail, the girl didn't seem to hear her.

She screamed as the ropes completely snap, she ended up being thrown in the sea. The impact hurts her body. She tried to swim back up, more like swimming like a dog  but it was beginning to feel really heavy , maybe it's all because of the waters impact, it's hard to move under water. It may have seem easy but it's really not. Still, she tried and she tried...

Gabi saw how she fall on the water , the girl panick, she tried to call her name and run to wherever Eren is even though she really hates him. Gabi continuously run to the main office where he stays and talk to Armin.

"Miss Mikasa is drowning!" She yelled when she entered his office. When he heard it, his eyes become wide open and he immediately run outside.

His heartbeat is fast  and he run to the corner , seeing that the woman is having a hard time staying up, without wasting any second , Eren immediately jump.
The high velocity didn't bother him , the only thing running through his brain is to save her.

She's sinking and he needs to swim faster to save her.  Eren felt his heart being wrap around by darkness , darkness he didn't know could even be darker than it already is. His eyes desperately search for her.

She's sinking fast..

and he isn't very fast..

Her eyes were blurry, the seawater is hurting her. The current of water is too heavy for her. She's dying , it felt like her whole life is flashing before her.
She's light-headed and she allowed the deep water to pull her down.

She remembered how good her life is..

Laughter, all the moment with her family...
Her brother who is always  teasing her...
Her mother telling her a story about a princess and her mighty lover..
Her father, teaching her how to fight..
Her first friend, that boy under the tree bruised and crying..

"Why are you crying?"
"I'm not crying!!"
" Your definitely Crying."
" No, I'm not crying."

She felt her arms being pulled, Mikasa opened her eyes, though it was really blurry because the sea water is stinging her eyes. He look at her who close her eyes. Eren   felt his heart beating really fast. What if she's dead? What will happen next? Without thinking much about the consequences, Eren pull her body closer to his. Their lips meet , Eren blew on her lips, giving her oxygen.

It was an underwater kiss.

After giving her some oxygen, Eren immediately swam back and see that they lowered one of the boats. He immediately put her there and climb too, nodding to the vassal to pull it up.

When it was pulled up, he put Mikasa on the floor. He didn't bother to ask them how to do a mouth to mouth, he did it himself. Her lips is soft against him , he unintentionally grip her shoulders because of that. After a few CPR, Mikasa cough the waters and spit it out. Unintentionally, he let out a breath of relief and a small smile faintly spread on his lips before putting it back to it's normal neutral face. He carried her to the bed.

_____

Two hours later, Mikasa regained her consciousness. Weakly, she look around, recognizing the room she is currently in. Gabi is right beside her , the girl smiled when she saw her wake up.

"Lady Mikasa!" Gabi shouted, hugging the weak girl- due to drowning. Weakly, she look around recognizing the room that she is currently in. Gabi is right beside her , the girl smiled when she saw her wake up.

"Lady Mikasa!" Gabi shouted, hugging the still weak woman. Mikasa smiled at her, returning the hug to the girl.  "I'm glad."

"What happened?"

"You nearly drown, Master Eren save your life."

" Eren?" She weakly said.

The door opened , traveling the figure of the guy they are talking about awhile ago. " Gabi, Armin needed you."

The girl left and it's only the two of them.

"Wait!-------Mr. Armin is in Shiganshina." She look at the door again but it's already lock.