Warzone

Written; August 10

__________________

         A war isn't always like how they describe it to be , people on the battlefield, fighting tooth and nail for their freedom , invasion or things like that , sometimes a war is between a family. A cold war, as they like to describe. They say you can trust your own family but he learned things the other way, even a family cannot be trusted.

In a battlefield, it's either you destroy or you will be destroyed .

It's either you are the traitor or you will be betrayed. Loyalty is an unknown to him, his whole life is full of darkness and betrayal.

He is a sadist, viscious, sarcastic, cruel , you name it but he is true to his nature and this is his nature , to destroy, to bring calamity, to make people suffer.

His life story wasn't that bad, he concluded as it teach him various things and make him strong . It makes him better and calculative
at a lot of times. His mother, which he believed is lock up to the tower and was  suffering but...what could a young boy do?
Nothing... there's nothing he can do.

He learned, a tooth for a tooth , an eye for an eye and a life for a life.

The belief of ' If someone throw a stone at you, give them bread.'
didn't run on his blood.

The Princess which he will kill soon enough after all of his plans succeed was trying to get close to him. He knew or was it her nature?

He didn't care.

She will be dead anyway , for he had no sense of Mercy.

How would he know it, if no one ever showed him what Mercy is?

For a soon to be corpse, she sure had a bright smile on her face.

There is no way she could fight for her survival, he is here with her at the middle of the sea. She can't escape him.

He had been investigating about Hiruzu for the past years and one time he got to know Hiruzu more was through Historia.

She's stupid enough to give him the location when she knew very well what he will do.

Yes, she knew about it very well
but how could she disclose the location to him if the Princess is her friend?

Maybe she isn't stupid. Maybe she had grown a hatred for her, he didn't know and he didn't care.

The sound of their cries make him feel atleast, a little alive. He knew what he is doing and he is doing it.

Attacking another Pirate wasn't that hard , especially if their ship is not as big as theirs but he can't be very sure , he is a pirate and he knew just how a pirate's brain works..

They are into weeds and wealth , he jump from his ship and to the other ship, he came across it's pirate.

"Aye, if it wasn't the Vigilant Conqueror!! What a pleasant surprise but you'll be dead soon."
The other pirate said, unleashing
his golden sword.

Eren wear a smirk, his eyes is with a dangerous green glow but you will loss after all I am the king of the sea. "

" Ya cannot be sure 'bout that! Aye, I knew the sea more than you." 

" Are we going to sit here and talk? I'm itching to cut your tongue. " He grin cruelty at the other man before him, they fought.  No one of them wants to be defeated.

The one who wins will be the king of the sea and they both want it , for they are the two well known pirate of the world.

The Vigilant Prince versus the Armoured Betrayer.

Killing each other wasn't easy for
they had failed to kill each other every time they cross paths.

Eren's sword was cut by Reiner's golden sword and Reiner grinned at him , anticipated to end his life once and for all. This is what he wants -- to bring Eren down and kill him. He smiled cruelly , readying his sword to kill the man before him but he become stiff when he felt a hot leaking  from his stomach, he look down , the cut of sword was able to stab him and his blood was all over the other man's face.

"Think again, Reiner."

Reiner grunted and breath heavily. " Gaaahh!! How dare you?!"

He stumbled but tried to stood up again, he succeeded after several attempts and he used his sword and swang it on his face. Eren stumbled upon the sudden attack and he tried so hard to suppress the hurtful feeling it gave him. Reiner grinned at him,
"I'm not dying here and even so, I'll hunt you."

He tried to stay awake but black spots were all he saw before finally closing his eyes.

The whole ship was wrecked , Reiner's people were all dead , finally a rival was gone.

"Let's go, leave this ship immediately." He told his people.

__________________

Mikasa is a brave woman for openly insulting him infront of his people, the people were shock  but they kept their mouth shut, afraid.The Prince had a terrible anger issues.

She waited for them at the ship while they attack other ships , ofcourse, she can't go there. She didn't want to be in between chaos. She was surprised, there is someone able to hit him?

His face is bleeding, there is a fresh cut on them and she grimaced at how it showed a portion of his inner tissues .
That will become a scar and in need of immediate medication. However, the nearest is probably two night trips  from here.

Mediterranean Sea to Pacific.

"I'll help clean up your wound."
She offered and guide him to sit on a Barrel.

"You killed him didn't you?" She was greeted by silence. " Oh, why am I asking? Ofcourse you did."

She laugh a little awkwardly. How could she get this man to trust her ? Clearly, he is as cold as ice and as hard as stone.

Mikasa is having a hard time squeezing information from him, to use against him. She will do anything for her survival and if it means betraying him then so be it.

It's not really a betrayal because she is sure that they do not trust each other after they're first encounter. She threaten to kill him and he threaten to kill her. That's what they are.

__________

Ready for probably more Flashbacks or something like that on the next chapters?

I really want a dark theme but ...

I want a vampire Eremika again, I probably finished the english Eremika in your reading lists.