The Prisoner and her abductor

Mikasa is taken to the basement where weird stuffs and stingky clothes pile up and the smell it produced is definitely disgusting. She gritted her teeth angrily, unable to remove herself from the ties,she groan in frustration.

That man cannot be trusted, he shot her father infront of her when she said not to hurt them. Honestly, no one in their right minds would want to be his concubine or whatever they are to him.

He had lots of money, why not just go to a brothel and pick a woman to sleep with him? Mikasa rolled her eyes.

The door open, revealing the almighty Conqueror feared all over the seas and Islands. He was standing right infront of her and as much as she wanted to slap him, to stomp at his feet , to spit on his face and removed his heart using his own swords, she knew she had no match for him.

She is strong, not all to girly and had bring down several officers during her sparring, she knew she had no match for him. It simply is..

"What do you need you sick bastard?" She spoke with so much venom in her voice.

"Don't worry, your beloved country is safe. You can count on me. "

She glared.

" Coming from you, you shoot my father right infront of me." She click her tongue, it was a torture that she cannot kick him to where it hurts the most and let him be unable to concieve a child as a compensation for all the bad things he did.

"Oh, darling. That face is adorable."

"Your disgusting!" She spit on his face and he raised a brow and removed it on his face. He slap her, hard it almost snap her neck.

The corner of her lips had fresh blood in it, his hand imprinted on her pale face and sniffle her cries and sobs, it was the first time someone slap her face, though she is one bitch of a woman, no one dared to hurt her but him.

"Are you going to submit now?"

" There is no way that is happening."

🥀

Historia paces back and forth in her room, her mouth biting her painted nails. She was nervous, afraid and she felt so weak... Today if she calculated it right would be the day Eren arrived at the Port of Hiruzu, a country hidden to the world that they discovered out of curiosity.

"Frieda, am I a bad person?" She ask her sister who just sighed at her, " I am not right? I did that to save our country and yet I endanger another. Was my decision wrong? If Mikasa was killed or the Hiruzu became slaves, it will hunt my conscience for the rest of my life."

" Mikasa, I won't be able to face her again." She suck in a breath.
" Father! -- Where is father?"

"He is probably with his concubines."

Historia nodded. " I'll talk to him, I have to visit Hiruzu. I can't just sit around here while they are suffering."

🥀

Her face hurts, she spit the blood out of her mouth. His hands is rough and it will probably leave a mark on her pale face.

So, this is really Eren the Conqueror up close?

He was much more worser than the legends had describe him to be, probably to be less scary and put an ease to the kids, she once believe that too, maybe he was just a legend , spoken by those elders who had travelled the seas. The drunken Bastards way of getting recognition from the kids.

They said, he wanted his honor back, his father who had banished him from Marley and his brother became the crown prince, enjoying life.

They said he is an impulsive kid, always getting into trouble but as she stare at his dull green eyes. She can't believe those legends, he was way worser. He shot her father right infront of her. It won't kill him but still...how dare this tyrant bastard shot an emperor?

"Why are you so quiet?" His voice was chillingly cold.

She slightly open and close her lips before gulping, she's thirsty and she didn't want to respond and didn't know how to respond either. She looked around the dark room, only the candle between him and her serve as the light of this place. Finally, she look at him.

"What the heck is that about? Making my country quiver in fear because of your presence? I know you are vastly known all over the great seas,but, our country we are hidden to the world for the past hundred of years, the outside world had never caught sight of us. "

" Then what about Paradis? "

" Paradis? " She stop and mumbled, her brow furrowed in confusion, eyes prying at him suspiciously. "We had been great friends with them ever since the Great War a hundred of years ago. You did the unforgivable, my country is suffering. Paradis is suffering, all because of the Marley Empire, Marley had been so cruel. Soon enough, you beloved country will fall apart and guess what.... I'll be laughing at your country's misery."

" I didn't take you as a person like that base on your expression earlier. " He stopped, a cruel grin plastered on his face. " or else you want the people to die, they're deaths will be a great reward."

" Your a psychopath! " She snarled " What do you want? If it is money then I can give it to you , is that the reason why you attack Paradis? "

" It just is... "

" No, as I said before I want a concubine. "

What the... Vazey.

What a total ratbag. She's sure why she doesn't like him, he sucks and vazey!! If only she was good at insulting.

"And I keep telling you, you imbecile. No one wants to be your stupid concubine."

Eren unsealed his sword and pointed it right beside her eye, dangerously close. The cold metal slightly touching her face and right under her right eye, the sword had made a cut . She hiss in pain but didn't show any fear, he continued pushing the sword in the side of her eye. It will definitely become a scar.

Isn't cool?

____________

I'm not good at insulting people but I did try my best there.

Anyways, tell me what you think about this story and how do you think the flow of the story will go, lol!

I actually prepared a lot of chapters in my Word but I'm too lazy to put it in here just yet...

Sorry, for my grammar too. I'm not a native English speaker and I probably mess up a lot of things in here, it's raining day and night and It's so cold.

Stay safe.

Adios!!

July 25 Written 11 a.m