A heart Without a beat

A heart without a beat.

Who is he again? Ah, Eren Yeager, the Vigilant Conqueror who had been on the seas for thirteen long years. The young boy who turned to be a cruel master , one with a face to die for and women's are just a toy for him to play with.  He only trusted Armin and the rest was standing beside him out of fear for the young man who could kill them all without breaking a sweat. The one who killed Reiner who is also a notorious Pirate in the sea stands before them and give them orders.

They didn't dare to speak up, that fool who dared to speak up was still lying on the floor, may he rest in peace, had a shock expression in his face after being shot. His eyes were wide open, his vassals were still pointing their revolvers towards them. The people furrowed their brows in confusion , some angry and some are dead because of their stupidity.

Eren look at them and let out a small ' tch' sound. "Zeke Yeager is our enemy."

Zeke Yeager, he is the son of the king of Marley and the successor of the throne, even if they were pirates and is greatly feared. How dare this man think he could stand against a royal?

They didn't know that he is also a royal and he had no plan on naming himself a prince after all that happened in his life. Everyone knows who Zeke Yeager is and by just speaking his name makes people tremble in fear even some of the most powerful pirates.

He look at them, their gazes were lost, as if contemplating his words. Hesitation is visible on their eyes, " I assure you, if you hesitate, I will not think twice of eradicating you. Dismiss. "

The people slowly get up, fixing their composure as they breath out a sigh of relief when the young man is finally out of their sight. "Mr. Pixis?"

"I don't know , I guess we should listen to him if we want to keep living."

Eren step down from where he stood a few minutes ago and look at Armin who is smiling calmly at him, " I don't know Eren, I guess it's best if you calm yourself, you are indeed very reckless."

" Don't tell me what to do."

" I was just--" Armin sigh, frowning a bit, unable to continue his words as the man walk away , he look at the terrified people and smile at them brightly , trying to calm them down and forget everything
Eren had said. " He won't hurt you people, you just have to listen to him. Eren is a good man."

Is it good when that man threaten them and point a revolver on them? Kill a man so openly and openly announced a threat to a member of a royal family. Armin look up to the ship and frown, signaling the Vassals to climb up the ship, he look up at Eren and chewed on his lips.

"I guess, Eren is true to his nature . He never back down so I suggest for you all to him or it won't end good for all of us. "

The Vassals bring their swords back to it's original place , even their revolvers are put on each side of their hips. Now, people are even more afraid of him that Reiner is finally down.

Will he become the King of the Sea  and be able to accomplish his revenge to the Hiruzu royal family by their beloved daughter?

"We're good to go? See you on the next annual." He saluted to them and step inside the ship and walk to Eren's side. The young man is looking at the deep sea which seems to be very peculiar of him and he seems to be in a deep thought while holding and stirring a copita glass with red wine on his hands.

"What's on your mind, Eren?" He spoke gently as a gush of wind pass by and Eren look at him  from the corner of his eyes. Armin is very engrossed of all the things that is running through the other man's brain, even if Eren is very hard to read, he was willing to take the trouble just to know what is on his mind.

_____________

The silver moon is shining so brightly  , it seems to look bigger than how it usually is bats were flying everywhere and the sound of the crickets were the only sound on this cold and lonely night.

A smirk form on the young man's lips , his follower just told him something that looks very interesting. He stirred his red wine from his copita as his eyes seems to glow in the dark when the bright moon hit it. He let out a small, quiet terrifying chicken as the cold wind breeze carressed his calloused body , adored with prideful scars.

His luscious lips let out a cruel smirk , his hands clenched on the copita which cost the glass to break and his hands to bleed but he didn't mind it as a servant immediately ran up to him and look at his fresh cut.

His heart were burning with deep hatred for the man, he clenched his jaw and let out a psychotic laugh.

He anathemized the man from the bottom of his heart as his hands clenched onto something.

______

Who is that man? I wonder, lol. ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

So sorry, it's short