Pirate Circle [II]

Pirate Circle II

   Beware of the wolf dress on sheep clothing.

Calculative, cunning and viscious creatures, beasts. Someone who feds on the weak and betrayal is not an unknown word. They are very much familiar to it , their minds were trained to look for possible traitors and kill them before they could even bite you.

Eren shrugged his shoulders, still watching her as she drink the alcohol with such a sour or bitter expression like she had never drink an alcohol before. She looks like she is going to pass out any second now , Eren is observing all the people partying here, some flirting on the corner
and some of them are gambling with their money's.

In a safe distance, he could see Armin talking to other people and not looking suspicious at all, he had to get her out of here before the worst could happen.
He signaled his people to move around safe distances as Armin nodded at him, ready for any sign of troubles. He look at her again, she looks peacefully asleep with her face planted on the table. He carried her like a sack of rice and place her to the ship, on her bed. She was snoring loudly.

Her hand grab his cloth and not letting go of it. "Stay." She mumbled, He look at her with a shock expression . " I love you.."

"Mother..father..Levi."

He sigh and make her hands let go of his clothes , then go back to the party and find Armin. He didn't know what stop him for a second and mind loading with such unfamiliar things and unfamiliar feelings beginning to erupt from the depths of his heart.

It was such a horrible and uncomfortable feeling for him, a sudden  lump form in his throat which he swallowed and breath out to calm his raging heart.

"Everything is prepared?" He ask, Armin nodded at him with a sly grin. Ready and holding his sword.

" Heck yeah!" He shouted and suddenly a loud bang was heard, 
the woman's shouted and the pirates ready their swords too.

'What's happening?'

'What's going on?'

Questions of complete cluelessness and girls screaming, pirates are looking at each other 
calculatively, suspicious.

'What the! Who the heck did that? I swear!'

'You did that didn't you?!'

'I don't know, let go of my shirt dumbass!'

'You little shit!'

Another bombing was heard and they totally stop fighting , still looking at each other, swords up in the sky , ready to attack each other like the savage wolves they are.

'We really never trust each other, haven't we?'

"Oh my!" That voice, it was cold and a sudden laughter echoed. " You foolish creatures." He step out and jump to their middle.
"Surprise."

Gasps were heard and people started mumbling . 'You fool! What the hell do you think you are doing? Eren Yeager! '

"Am I a fool or are you? " He spoke again, " Everybody must know that I am the king of the sea, if you do not fear me then I will make you fear me."

'Stupid! Vazey!' One pirate insulted him. 'You think this will make me fear you?'

"I didn't tell you did I?" He spoke again, his green eyes gleam with a sudden light for a second. Grin beginning to spread on his face.
" I'm not even starting yet."

He smirk, taking his two pistols and aiming it to the old man. The other pirates raised their swords.

Stupid! Who brings a sword in a gun fight?

His Vassals started aiming to the other pirates too, everywhere, they where scattered everywhere, from up above,  infront and at the back of them. Others stood terrified and the others are on the state of shock and couldn't move.

'Ah, I see the Vigilant Prince huh?
A mere child thinking he could climb up to the top and kill me.'
The old man spoke again.

"You incompetent,stupid rat. You have the most stupid rules of all time and you think this circle would be good?"

" I did what you told me? Betrayal. Wasn't it good to be betrayed?" He smirk again, and show his white teeth to the old man.

'You foolish child! You are just a kid on the on the men's world.'

Bang.

He layed dead on the floor. " People, be ware of me, because from now on I am your leader. Anyone, who disobey me will be dead just like the corpse laying down right now."

He began announcing to the horrified crowd , the people were listening to him out of fear which is evident to him. He saw them trembling and gulping. Silent whimpers and silent cries, he smirk, sattisfied with their reactions.

His sardonic nature kicking in.

'I'm afraid it wouldn't be granted.' One man , brave enough- for others or stupid enough- on others spoke up. He gave a grin, looking at the man above him with no fears in his eyes.

"How am I wrong?"

'If we do not trust each other then how could this work?'

"I'm sorry sir, but would you explain to me something?"

'Sure.' He smiled, thinking that he had won against the younger man .' I'm afraid the circle wouldn't allow you to step up.'

"Oh, you think so? How so?"

'The circle had a rule, you have to kill the current king of the sea to step up.'

"Then shall I kill you?"

'I'm afraid, I do not understand.'

" You said, I have to kill the current king to step up and you carry yourself like one, so shall I end your pathetic life?"

The man shut his mouth and step down to the crowd, hiding, ashamed.

"Good." He sat and grinned at all of them. " You shitheads are dismissed."

___