Patience is a Virtue

       Patience is a virtue, the book of lessons says so. The aristocrats say so, the kingdom say so.
Everything is about patience because they said that the right time comes. Everything happen for a reason but then what is the reason?  The professors of their kingdom were always right, they were never wrong. They are always praised. They raise a toast, for whom? For the future king and to the prosperity of their kingdom. Everybody praises the king and Queen, the people believe that they know everything. It's the reason why they are appointed as the king and Queen. The streets were full of fools praising the royalties of their kingdom. The king is mighty and the Queen is wise, such a perfect balance. The Queen died and everything fell apart.

The foundation is not strong enough to hold them, causing them to die.
Nobody believes the King of Paradis, he was selfish - along with his children.
The people became angry at the palace, the aristocrats turned away from them.
" Father." Frieda look at her father with an unknowing gaze, " What happened?"

"They turn away." He replied simply, the foundation is old, rusty and incompetent. This, causing everything to fall apart.
The belief says, Everything happens for a reason. What is the reason behind this downfall? The country would be safe if not for Historia - escaping the palace. The king clenched his fists, he drank the wine on his bottle and stood up, his eyes scanning his surrounding. He stood up with a jelly feet, wobbling to the ground until he fell down to the cold asphalt. Frieda sighed, looking at the window.

The palace is old, the king is incompetent. Sometimes, Frieda wonders why he become the king? Would it be more suitable if Uri Reiss become a king?

Yes, maybe it would be. Maybe he would be a better leader than her father ever will.

Based on the stories, he was a bright young man. He is merciful, and he cares for his people, so unlike her father.

Sometimes, she wonders, Why is he still on the throne? The people should have kick him out, the Council should have been Kick out of the throne a long time ago.  The Princess sighed heavily, she is worried for the safety of her sister. What if the guards have found her? What if she died while riding her horse? What if she was mauled by an animal while she cross the forest? There are so many negative thought running on her head.

" Give her guidance." She talk to the moon and slightly bow her head towards it. They believe that the moon is their goddess, as it always watches over them day and night. She heard the gallops of the horses and the cries of the guards. They are here, did they find her? She look out the window and found no one but the guards.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips and she immediately went back to her room.

    __________________________

Patience is a virtue, no matter how long and no matter how hard it is. He will wait because the right time will come and he will know the truth, he is getting closer and closer as Armin find new things in the palace day by day.  Something that can ruin the Palace reputation and bring justice to another one. He clenched his fists together, the anger in his heart didn't falter.

Once he find the person who mercilessly kill his grandmother, he will put his sword on his neck and cut him off.

It's an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life.

He saw the messenger bird approaching him and he raised his arm for the bird to lay on. It was carrying a letter sealed on it's feet, he immediately opened the paper containing the letter from Armin. It was a very old paper, the sides were almost rotting but the letters could still be seen. It's probably been a week since Armin send this message.