Towards the End IV

Towards the End IV

They did it for the rest of the night, only stopping when they have to catch their breaths and after their orgasms but they did it all over again, his tounge tracing every part of her body, licking her down there as she felt the pleasure in her body, the white fluid that her body releases is drank by him, and her shaking hand wrapped itself around his shaft, pumping up and down to make him feel good as they spent ths entire night kissing and coupling. Their heart where in peace whenever they are together.

-----

"Prince Levi!!"

The owner of the Inn said with a shock expression, shaking under the Prince gaze, he really is intimidating, knowing that in the Land of Hizuru, Paradis, and Even Marley know that he is the strongest of all but saying about him that he is the strongest, died rapidly after Eren Yeager appeared.

The Prince glared at the poor Inn owner.
" I am finding someone, will you let me search this place? "

"Are you finding the Princess, My Prince? She spent the night here with a --"

His glare made the old man stop in his tracks.

"With who?" The Owner shut his mouth when he met his intimidating glare , Levi took a deep breath walking pass him.

"Just tell me my sister's room number."

"But---"

"No buts, this it's an order."

The owner only sigh knowing that he couldn't do anything about it, he just gave him the room number of the two, the owner watch as the Prince walk up to stairs.

"Here's the money, sorry fof the inconvenience. The Prince is just really angry." Jean said, handing the money to the owner.
" You guys, the Prince could do this by himself there is no need to worry about what he will do?  Wait, we have to wait. He's actually a bit crazy so we habe to wait ajd stop him if it's necessary."

Jean gave the other guards a charming smile as he sat down on one of the waiting area inside the inn.

Levi has a dark expression plastered all over his face, he is angry. He's shaking in anger right now and he knows what she had done that night, he out his own guard to watch over her inside her palace without her knowledge, he can't believe he would actually go to her. He feel disappointed about his sister, he clench his fists in anger as his short legs finally reached the room number. He knocked in their door, patiently waiting for ond of them to open the door of the door of the room.

His eyes were dark in anger, he couldn't really synk the idea in his mind that his sister is doing the deed with this man, that she could stoop so low for a man.
He hated that, he hated the idea that his sister is playing husband and wife with this man -better yet call it fucking this man.

He bang the door queit strongly, to interrupt the two of them with whatever the heck they're doing early in the morning, he could hear them moaning from this door. He took a deep breath so that it would help calm him down before he decided to ruin his face for his own sattisfaction and to make Mikasa realize what wrong she had done that maybe she knew about but didn't really care about it. The door finally opened and he was met by a tall man, wearing only his pants and when he look up, he could see the shock expression on his face. Levi's face turn even darker by that time, Eren is not scared of him but he is still the brother of the woman he loves.

"Are you done messing around?" Levi spit out with a bitter voice, his eyes turned to him with a dangerous look on his face, turning into a scowl as he barged inside the room to look for his sister.

He found her on the bed, covered with a silky quilt and based on the scattered  clothes on the ground, he know what they did. He sighed, walking closer to Eren.