Until the End I

Until the End I

       "All hail the king." Armin shouted as the people cheered for them, in the harbour of Marley- the ships from the island enter and the residents of the island came down, each and everyone is fascinated by how Marley looks like. It was such a big country, the season is autumn so naturally, a lot of tree lives cascades perfectly, gracefully, and fast to the ground, it has Yellowish brown color and the wind breeze is queit refreshing too. The people who was inside the ship came rushing down, especially the children who has never been in another place except for the Island.

Marley is a big country and it's population is not over crowded, five people per a square meter is not considered as an overcrowded space for them. The people clapped their hands, amazed by the progress of the country - never have anyone thought that the hated Prince would be able to bring them the prosperity that the other kings was unable too. The Council choose a good leader this time, they thought. It's a day of a newly created festival that he decided to tell Eren that he would be making, just like when they are still on the island and everyone celebrates their beliefs.

"This place is Pretty." The Champagne colored haired girl said as she look around, there are lights everywhere and firecrackers soon decorated the sky with many colors and pretty designs.

"Hitch." The Emperor called for the girl- the girl who is sometimes seen with Mikasa and sometimes, the girl Eren entrusts things too.

"What is it?" She bowed as she walk towards him, her eyes shining in amusement. She couldn't really believe it, she's been in the Island for so long -he bought her before from the merchants when her parents sold her.

"Bring another fill of sake for me." He simply orders, he never really shout when he tells his vassals to do something or when he asks her for something, he is called the a vigilant Conqueror but even if he is vigilant, he never abuses any of the people in the island which makes those people around him love him as their leader.

"Yes, Your highness." She bow respectfully as she get out of his sight and immediately went to the tables to get a sake for him. She feel really happy, she has been in the island for so long, only taking care of his house and doing what he ordered her to do but now, she is able to get out of that small island.

Once, the fill of the Copita is full she rushed back to give it to him. "You can go now." Eren simply said to her.

--

For the people of the Island, this place is such a dream because of it's beauty and because of how many buildings are there. The celebration continued as Children and adults eat while some others watch the firecrackers and some ate the food in front of them. The people of Marley slowly accepts him as their new king even if some of them is obviously still angry with him for destroying Marley before -it's a hatred that that won't fade easily. Some people refused to acknowledged him as their king and Eren know that but he never bothered to care about it, after all , there is nothing they could do about it - the council of Marley appointed him as their king and even if people refused to acknowledged him, they can't do anything about it. Some people accepted him as their king, they doubted his ability Ofcourse but after seeing how he manages the country better than the previous kings, they backed down almost immediately.

Laughter surrounded the whole country as people engulfed themselves with the food and things they have never seen before.

"Well, isn't nice?" Kruger said as he sat beside Eren with a grunt, he struggled sitting comfortably because of his old age and his bones are beginning to give up on him. "I never thought you will come to this, you are once the vengeful boy that I raised."