The Beginning of the End I

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life. It was the ideology he believes and he wants to achieve but then what will be the end if everyone's believe is like that? Would he achieve the justice he wants if he did that? He knows the answer, yet he refuse because there's still a pain in his heart.

The wound is still not healed, nor if it already was it left a big scar on his heart even bigger than the scar in his right eye.

A symbol of humiliation in the point of view of the Aristocrats of Marley, a none ending years of suffering, betrayal, shame and assassinations.

It continues, it felt like a none ending thing. The hatred between the royalties, the opposing of the council, the hatred deep inside everyone else so who suffers the most? Who knows, pain couldn't be measured after all.

The King blew on his tabacco, it was a sunny day and Grisha wants to spend it peacefully, not until - ofcourse his wife just had to barge in his room with her sister in law, looking at him angrily.  He could have welcomed them but instead he glared, how dare themdisturb his peace.

" What do you need?" He ask them, refusing to meet the eyes of his glaring wife.

" You can just leave the message to my attendant right?"  The Queen glared even harder this time, if that was even possible. Her fists is so close to each other that it almost look like her veins is going to pop out of it.

" I dig the grave, there's no bone nor anything that could be the evidence that someone is inside of it."

The Queen shook her head. " So, where is the Body of Carla Yeager?"

The king look at her and snorted. " Maybe the flesh flies had eaten it."
He made it look so believable that if the Queen is still the same girl from thirty years ago she might have believe him.

" So, where did you hide her? Or rather where did you burry her?" She questioned, giving him a narrowed look.
" Or rather, where are you hiding her body?" 

The King look up at her, blowing on his Tabacco.

" I have no idea what your talking about."
He smiled at her, " ...maybe you should go and sleep my dear wife."

He walk closer to her and put her hair behind her ears. " I think you will need that."

" The council made a wrong choice for you to become a king." She said with a deadpanned expression, she turned away from her. " Even when I love you very much, I wouldn't actually hesitate about killing you."

" Are you threatening me, my Queen?"

" No, I was just saying." She smiled, Lady Dina finally give a smile after a very long time. " I was so wrong."

She didn't realize it until later when she look at the face of her son when he was sent into the Medic's house, when he was on a dying stage seven days ago.

Levi Ackerman trick Zeke and almost killed her son in the process. She thought that maybe if she didn't push her son to do things then he wouldn't be in that state where he was. She's wrong as a woman and a mother to her child.

Zeke took a blow from the Prince of Hizuru and it almost killed him to the point that blood transfusion is needed for him to survive.

The Queen look up at the sky, the rain is going to pour soon and she needed to go back to her palace immedietly.

She look up at the palace of her husband, she wished to burn it down and she wished she could bring back the past to correct her mistakes. Regrets are for later, she doesn't understand 5hat before but now she does. No matter how hard she is, how viscious she is, she's still a mother and a mother will always have the instict to protect her child. A space only save for her child. 'Regrets are for later,' and she did experience that.