War III

War III

Nobody knows what the tommorow holds. The same things applied to each and every second of our life. Who knows who will die? Who knows what will happen next? One second they are fine and the next thing you know they're gone. Overmorgen, we do not know what will happen.

Mikasa who is right beside Eren stared at the people infront of her with shock , especially towards Armin who she considered a friend in that short period of time, who knows Armin could actually do that? Nobody, he looks like an angel. Who would actually suspect him?

Such a pretty face, couldn't be trusted too you know?

The shock robbed him of speech, he sit there, holding his bleeding body with a pained expression on his face. His heartbeat is irregular and for the first time he didn't know what to do. 

"Hello,my dear brother. It's been a very long time since we last met but who would have thought that we will meet each other in the battlefield? And you bleeding infront of me? I never expected that. " Zeke claps his hand. " It's a shame that we have met in the river of bloods and no, I can't swim in it though I enjoy it very much."

" Eren greeted his teeth in anger, his hands were shaking. It seems like his brain is refusing to believe the things that has happened infront of him. Mikasa look at him with a tired expression on her face , she may have been exhausted but Eren's expression is clear on her. He is troubled, his eyes dilated and a shock expression is written all over his face. She look up at Armin.

"Armin, why did you do that?"

Armin look at Eren with a smile on his face.
"It's simple, you have to stick to the stronger people and not to the weak one."

" I thought you were bestfriends."
She said in a whispering tone, looking up at him and still holding Eren in her arms.

"Bestfriends my dear, doesn't work in the battlefield. Sometimes, you have to betray the other to save the other. It's just a matter of who weighs much bigger." He said with a distant voice, whispering the last parts.

Mikasa pick up from his speech. " Saving, who are you saving?"

"Enough talking, bring Eren and that girl to the cell. I thought this would be much more exciting but oh well, Victory is born and Eren, I'm owning it." Zeke smiled to his brother as he said those words in a mocking tone. Eren look down again, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Bring them to the cell, they will enjoy their time there."

__________

" Mikasa is alive." Hange announced with happiness in her voice, she look down at Levi when she said the news. There is a faint smile on his face, so little that it is almost invisible  not for Hange ofcourse, why else would she be called shitty glasses anyway? He never believe that she is dead, only fools will believe that. He breath in a sigh of relief, bringing the tea cup close to his mouth.

"Mikasa, won't just be defeated by Eren Yeager , he maybe strong but Mikasa is capable of bringing him down." He continued on sipping his tea. " I will inform mother and father, I will sent an army to retrieve Mikasa and I'll go with them, I'll go for the kill if that man refuses."

" It would take days for you to sail on the ship , our people is checking it now so you will be safe when you sail." She explained and sit elegantly on the chair, very unusual of her who most of the time sits like a man.

"I can't believe we're going to marry each other though, I thought you will find some clean freak too." She laugh, enjoying his misery to be with her for the rest of his life.

"I won't marry you if Kiyomi didn't push me to do this. The monarchy needed an influential family to back it up and to help me reign, being a crown prince is not easy." He explained.

" Aww, I thought you love me."

"See how many stars are there in the sky?" He replied with a deadpanned expression. Hange excitedly get up and look at the windows.

"There is no stars." She said in a sad tone, still looking at the cloudy sky.

"That's how much I love you." He replied and continue looking at the scrolls. Hange snorted at him, annoyed. 

"Your too bad, shorty. How could a tiny fidget spinner tell me this things?"

Levi ignored her words, " Hange, tell them to make it faster. I'm wasting my time talking to Paradis and not getting anything in return."

" Ok, then. Just be careful, who knows whose stronger than the two of you." She teased, " I'll really be surprised if you got defeated." 

" In your dreams, Hange." He shakes his head.

______

At times of danger, Ackerman's are able to release a power they didn't know they could. The Ackerman's instinct as they like to call it. The power it releases is as great as the Giants. Do you know what those Giants are? They are said to be the first one to roam the crust of Earth. To continue the Giants ,They are experimented by people and as a result they gain powers. That powers is pass done from generations to generations and could only be awaken when they are on a massive danger.

Suddenly, Mikasa felt electricity running through her body, a thousand bolts of them is entering her. Her heartbeat is fast and it's commanding her to do something.  Is this the power my mother is talking about? She ask herself, unsure of what to do.

Fight! Fight! If you don't fight, you don't win. So fight! Fight!

Her sudden shaking snap Eren out of his own word. He look at her with a  shock expression. Mikasa grip the sword she's holding and slowly stood up, looking at the three men. She stab Zeke, alerting the two other people.

 She stab Zeke, alerting the two other people