Algedonic III

𝔸𝕝𝕘𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 - ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. [  𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤. ]

Algedonic III

His blood curling screams sends joy in his heart, he heard him suffer and he was happy with the result it had given him, because finally, finally he will serve justice for his grandmother even if he knows that his grandmother wouldn't like this thing to happen too but Eren is ecstatic about this, the severe feeling of sadness is finally lifted up even just for a bit although he knows that he would carry this sadness for the rest of his life.He almost lost a path in life, if not for Mr. Kruger and Armin he wouldn't survive everything, they were together until this very moment. Eren look straight into his father's eyes, he is exhausted.

Those eyes are about to close and Eren gladly pull his hair up to awaken him for a bit.

" We're not even starting yet and you already look like you want this done. Relax, it's not that painful. " Grisha glared gritting his teeth together, he doesn't know what to do and he doesn't know if he could survive this at all. "First, we are gonna pull out all of your tooth, one by one."

Eren smiled at him. "I'm a free dentist of yours father."

Armin smiled at Eren as  he handed him the tool that is used for pulling out tooths, Armin smiled at him excitedly.
"Can I pull out his teeths for you?"
Armin observed Grisha's reaction.

"But…"

"Please…" Armin blink at him. " I just want to try and I'll interrogate him more, since he already confessed and he already told you the reason why he did all of that to you then it's my time now."

Eren handed the tool to him and Armin gladly took it on his hands then he sat infront of Grisha. "Hey, do you still remember me?" Armin said with a smile on his face. " Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that you have a gag in your mouth and that you couldn't speak but don't you know its a bit rude that you don't speak when someone talks to you , its not a very good trait, please speak even for a bit."

Grisha choked in his own blood as Armin stared at him, the little bloods from his coughs fell onto his white shirt and Armin stared at the blood then look at him again.
"... And you don't spit at other people too. That's just a bit rude, didn't you learn your manners said."

The people inside this rooms are all people with different mentalities, with different capabilities, with different beliefs and with different goals in life but in one thing, they have similarities, it's to end the life of those people they call obstacles, it's the desire to inflict pain to others with a reason one wouldn't understand.

Armin finally remove the gag in his mouth-reaping it appart which caused more blood to fall down on his chin.

Grisha is a twisted man, he would do anything for power, whether he has to kill.

Eren is a man with twisted philosophy, he would kill for the people he love, for revenge and to inflict pain to the person who killed his grandmother.

Armin is a manipulative person, he has his ways with words and although he doesn't do it much, he would do it as much as he needed. All of them will do anything to break their enemies.

"Now, do you regret something?" Grisha look at him, dead in the eye, exhausted, he panted as he tried to catch his breath.

"No, no I don't think so." He had no remorse, atleast Eren and Armin has one.
Eren took a deep breath, he is sure that he is losing his patience now and then he'll throw him down to the sea, hands tied together with a stone so he will sink at the bottom. They said that the most painful death is drowning.