The Beginning of the End II

The beginning of the End II

     Perhaps it won't disappear, the anger deep inside of him continue to spread like a wild fire, consuming him, roasting him, a Wild fire continuing to spread burnig everything on it's paths. It's a nightmare, something unexpected and will left everything to ruins.

Does it even benifit him? It doesnt, hatred and revenge benefits nobody still he yields, like a little moth attracts to the light that will kill him someday. He will continue until no one of them is left, untill all of the people who made him that way gone. To move forward and to destroy them at all costs, nothing could stop him even the feeling he keeps deep inside for her. Nothing will change, for he deemed it useless.  The loud thunder interrupt his train if thoughts, he look up. Little droplets of rain began pouring down from the sky, it was dark. The people began going back to their houses, he too began walking back to his Cabin as the wind blows that sent chill deep inside of him. He lit up a lamp to give his house a light, Eren sit on the bunk of his bed feeling incredibly tired and low.

Armin just sent him another letter, one that bring another huge amount of weight on his heart. The killer of Armin's parents and the downfall of the Arlert's are all link to Grisha Yeager. He began wondering, how does nobody even suspected it know if the Arlert's are one of the most influential family before or are they just afraid to talk? What's holding them back from speaking if that's the case.

"What is the point if those with the means and power do not fight."

.... but then, he doesn't know the answer too, perhaps it was one of those twisted philosophy of the world he doesn't believe.  He lay down on his bed, closing his eyes and let his ears hear the droplets of waters outside. 

Petrichor , he thinks.

There are things that made him not succumb to the dark completely even when his life was full of shit and traumatizing experience, a light to his darkness. That, even when the room is full of the dark, he doesn't lose hope because if a small hole that the sunlight penitrate and to the man who showed him love for the first time, - not that kind of love, it was like a love of a family, a father maybe - because even when everything is dark, he cling to that small hope.

Everything that the had experience, it coated him to who he is today. After a few more hour, the rain stop and his little peace was disturbed by the knock on his door. He sighed, opening the door to see the world man looking up at him. The one who took care of him after he was sent to the ocean by his own father.

" I do hope I didn't disturb you." The old man says, a smile graced his wringkled face.

" You did not, what are you doing here?"  This old man, going by the name Eren Kruger was the man who took care of him and raised him, the same old man who advise him not to seek revenge and the same old man he drank the tea with. 

" It's been a long time since I last saw you, ever since the day you took the Princess of Hizuru despite the fact that I did not agree to it and for what again? For revenge."

Eren bow his head and close his eyes. " She's gone now, she's back at her home." Eren replied to the man dryly, Kruger look at him, suspicion rising deep inside of her.

" That's a good thing, so what is your plan to catch the culprit now?" Eren look at the ceiling, he doesn't know because he never planned it. He acts so impulsively and it causes some problems in him.

" I haven't thought of it."

The old man sighed, making himself comfortable on the chair. " …Any of my advise is useless for you, well, you should learn it on your own then since you'll never knew if you haven't experienced it yet." The old man replied to him.
" Who are you suspecting right now?"