Courtly love

Courtly love

The first time we met is awful , I hate you and you hate me but as we spent time together, I slowly fell for you. Just like how I fell asleep on the bed, deeply and I couldn't pull out.

Her eyes fluttered open, she was greeted by the blinding sunlight, her body aches. As she pay there unmoving, memories of yesterday night came back on her mind, from the kissing, the touching, the moaning, Mikasa look beside him to confirm what's running through her mind. Her eyes shifted beside of her, she could see that someone is there with him, she look at herself and notice that she doesn't have a single article of clothing. Mikasa lifted the quilt and her eyes widen when she saw him underneath it, naked beside him, his butt in full show for her. She immediately covered him and gulp, her face flushed pink as her heart raises.
She remembered what they had done, the way they look at each other last night, the way his voice sounded low and passionate, the way he caresses her, the way his lips and tongue teased her, the way she moaned his name, the way her heart flutters once she saw the emotions hidden behind his cold eyes. The moment their bodies became one, the way they moan on each other's mouth, she knows it was wrong. She must only give herself to her future husband, to the man she will spent her whole life with, the palace would not accept a dirty ruler, but at that time she did not care, she took the risk and she knows the consequences.
He looks peaceful while he sleep, his soft breaths, the thin straight line that lips makes, she notices the curves of his nose, the structure of his face, his long dark brown hair, a small smile made its way to her lips.

She's turning crazy for admiring him.

"Lady Mikasa?" She heard a voice called her, Hitch, Mikasa immediately move away from him and find her clothes scattered on the floor, she made her way towards it though her womanhood hurts, she managed to get out of bed and walk. Mikasa walks towards the mirror beside the door, slowly, she look up to her face, examining herself. Her lips were swollen red and hickeys could be found on her neck and shoulders like a mark of ownership place itself on them. The entire night was an ecstacy as she gave herself to him, completely under his control like a fool underneath him, lustfully looking at him, with her eyes shining with great desire.

"Milady, are you awake?" She look up, she forgot that Hitch us actually on the door and knocking. She sigh, fixing her long hair first before answering her.

"Yes, I'm here." She replied after clearing her throat. She gave Eren one last look before she decided to leave the room and face Hitch, after she successfully covered all the red rashes in her body.  " Good morning Hitch."

"Good morning ,milady." Hitch said with a creased forehead.
" You look more radiant today, milady. What happened?"

Mikasa felt something was stick in her throat so after Hitch ask what happened, she just began coughing while Hitch confusingly Pat her back. " Don't ask so suddenly."

"Oh.." Hitch smiled at her, " The food is ready and I prepare a special food."

Mikasa immediately look up at her with her eyes shining brightly, oh food, as she thought about the delicious delicacy that Hitch prepared, her stomach rumbled. The area between her knees hurts but she could manage, though, she walks a little staggered, like she needed something to help herself walk. The dining was fine, there were coconut juices, turkeys and beef 0repared on the table. When Mikasa ask about the occasion, they just simply glance at her with smile on their faces, as if grateful that she came in here.

"This is delicious." She said, as she put turkeys on her mouth, for once she didn't care of how she eat her food, not unlike in the palace were she must finish eating when the Queen finished her food even though she's still hungry. It was just a simple rule, You must be finished eating when the Queen stop eating and dismissed. Especially when she is infront of the higher ups, add the fact that she is the crown Princess of their palace, which added more pressure. A crown position is a critical one, you can be kick out even though the king is the one who appointed you as one,, as long as the higher up See's something in you that they do not like. So, she always act well mannered around them, ofcourse she wanted the crown. It was her sense of pride before. As she gave the food a second bite, she remembered how her mother cooks for her on special occasions such as birthdays, that is the only time her mother cooks for her and she misses it so much. Her eyes teared up because of it's taste, the food tastes exactly how her mother cook food.

"Are you ok, milady?" Hitch stood by worriedly, Mikasa immediately wipe her tears and shook her head.

" It just made me remember something." She replied as she continue eating. " Where is Gabi?"

"Gabi is cleaning the Kitchen, now, it's been a long time since she is inside." Hitch says. " Hold on, milady. I will call her."

She continue to eat, imagining it was her mother who cook the food. 'Gabi!Gabi!' Hitch calls.

'What?'

'Milady is asking for your presence.'

She could feel a mild pain in between her thighs, a sense of loss of something but it feels tighter than ever, she still need to get used of this feeling. She could also see the way her skin glow, it is brighter. " What is it, Milady?"

"Can you go prepare my bath, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." Gosh, she really needed a bath. Her body feels really sticky after that night. Damn, she could still feel him inside of her. Is it weird if you could still feel a person's touch after a long time? And her heart is racing fast too. He really does have a bad effect for her heart, she had to stop it.

The brown haired girl shook her head as she look at the older lady, she smiled brightly towards her. " It's fine, I'm glad I could help you."

For such a young age, she is very mature. Gabi left after that, when Mikasa felt someone stating down at her, she immediately shifted her attention to the girl who look at her up and down, she shot her a questioning look.

" Nothing, it's just that, Milady do you drink some kind of medicine, your skin is glowing." Hitch smiled at her, her green eyes look at her with hope in them. " I would like to try it."

Just don't remind me Hitch! Her mind shouted, damn that was such a hot and idiotic night. She's thinking rather irrationally and it wasn't very good for her heart. Feelings should he avoided, besides in the near future they will part ways from each other.

They will forget that one another exists in the first place.
It wasn't like it meant anything, maybe her heart mean it but she can always block it. They say use your mind and not your heart especially when you're in these kind of situation.

She suddenly turned red, shaking her head as she did so, stuttering. " N-no! Hitch oh gosh! It's a natural glow."

" Yeah, definitely a natural glow." Hitch said with a visible hint of doubt in her tone, Mikasa smiled at her awkwardly, wishing that she didn't know.

"Good Morning Master Eren." Hitch voice boomed,she could hear the woman's voice where she's in.  Mikasa suddenly choked from the lychee's that she is eating.