Wise Hunter

Wise Hunter

"Mama, will Papa come and see us today, he should be here any moment soon." The little boy no older than a two years old said excited while his mom cuddled him , Carla giggled at him and nodded.

"You miss papa right? He will be here for you."

The young boy couldn't even be more happier to know that his father would come to see him. A few minutes later, horses could be heard, the guards voice were heard. They entered the chamber without knocking.

"What's happening?" Carla ask.

"You are under arrest." The guard said and made her kneel on the floor.

_______

"Yui, what are they doing? Why is mother on the tower?" Yui look down at him as a tears began falling down his cheeks. The boy doesn't know anything.

"Mother is sick, she had to be treated."

_______

He sighed heavily as he remembered his pitiful life, he hated it. He closed his eyes as he sip his alcohol beverage, tears, tears fall down of his cheeks. The tears of his pain, everything! If he could scream right now, he would!

Does his life hate him? If not..then why is his life so cruel?

His mother is alive, he knows that.

The stupid king lock her up, framed up by the Queen but he couldn't find any evidence, he would kill the Queen. He would kill her and serve her head on the king's silver platter with a smile on his face. He would do that and they will realized who he is.

"Your drinking?" Her voice again,
he look at his side to see her staring at him. She move closer to him and grab the glass out of his hand then fill it with beverage. She drink it in one gulp, the strong taste of alcohol burned her throat.

The alcohol made her dizzy.

"I hate you." She spoke with drowsy eyes, eyelids threatening to close. " .. but I understand you or maybe, I really don't but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my grandfather's cruelty. It's ok if you won't forgive me."

Tears started to gather on the corner of her eyes and he is too, he is... His stone cold heart started to feel something. It feels like it is beating all over again, the heavy feeling lessen a little bit. " I know sorry is not enough for all the pain that it cause you."

She was sobbing and he is too but he tried not to make a sound , like all those years ago. Quiet as always. His heart, it felt at peace.. somehow, like a brick of eyes had been crack , memory of the past started unlocking.

Rainy day..muddy floor..

Tears..screaming..

Death..laughter..

"I'm very sorry." She's drunk and he knows that, clenching his hands and gritting her teeth. He hates how it made him feel good because it is so unfamiliar to him
that it made him feel like shit.

It's warm and it hurts.. the flame it gives him hurts him , the warm it causes hurts him.

Is words enough because those words clearly move him?

Is sorry enough?

A tear fell down on his cheek which he wipe down immediately.

"You can kill me but spare my family's life. " She sniffed when she said those words , it doesn't seem like she was as intoxicated as before. "As a compensation for my grandfather," she even bow to him.

"... Kill me."

He gritted his teeth, what else is he waiting for? This is what he originally wanted, this is what he plan? She is infront of him and she's offering herself to be killed
by him so why?

He grip his sword, unsealing it and raising it towards her but he couldn't do it because it hurts.

It was the same feeling when his grandmother is taken away from him and he couldn't bring himself to do it because it hurts him, it hurts him so much to the point that he couldn't even breath.

What is this? Why is he feeling like this.. why? Why? Why?

He put his sword down and watched as she fell unconscious to the ground with a red face because of the alcohol. He put his hands around her back and leg, carrying her back to the house, with a heavy but somehow light heart.

The feeling is foreign to him , it was something he never felt before or if he did, it was a distant memory of the old yesterday and he didn't know if he should welcome this feeling.

It was all too much for him , it is something he had never felt before or when he does, it's a distant thing, out of his grasp.

It was all too much for him, for someone who barely knew how it felt like to be love..

It's messing with his brain..

It was such an overbearing feeling..

It feels so good and hurts too, to the point that he couldn't handle it.

He look at her sleeping face, red because of the alcohol consumption. He shouldn't bring alcohol to his house, knowing how it will effect her.

________

"Yui?" A young three years old Eren called her mother's brother who is busy watering the plants, the man's smile didn't falter as he look at the young boy who smiled fondly towards him. " Do you know? I heard the servants talking to each other, they are talking about their supposed to be destiny. A red string of faith do you know what it means?"

" What is it about? Tell me.."

" They are talking about marriage and they sound so happy. What is a Marriage?"

" A marriage? Mm.. it means when too people who is deeply in love become one legally."

" Become one? Does that mean , if I get married then we will have conjoined body?" Yui laughs a little and flick his forehead.

"Silly! I mean, it's when two deeply in love people promised to love each other for the rest of their lives and someday.. you will have that person too."

" How does that feel?"

" I don't exactly know but the heart recognizes it even if your mind doesn't." Then, he pointed at Eren's chest.

" I wanna know how it feel!"

"Someday, you will know how it feel."