In the End V

In the End V

"If I am not mistaken, you are supposed to be Princess Historia's Husband?"
Eren ask the blonde man who smiled at him in return, not denying that he was that person. They left the shrine after talking to the council who never revealed their face even if they made a deal with each other. The blonde man then nodded when Eren gave him a dumbfohnded look as if puzzled.

"She ran away from me and I found out about you so instead I search after you and did not mind that she ran away from me, My cousin is more important than a loveless marriage that we will have in the future."
Reiner love Historia from the moment he first saw her but Gabi is more important to him and he'd rather chase after him and kill him than to chase after a woman.
"So, where is Gabi?"

"In Hizuru, you don't have to wrry. She is eating  well there." Reiner shakes his head.

"You and Hizuru are on good terms?" He ask in disbelief but Eren shakes his head.

"I could feel that her mother doesn't like me." Eren said, sighing. He couldn't blame the Empress for that ofcourse, he has been an asshole to their country, he threatened the peace that has been there in them for more than a thousand of years.
The two of them then depart their ways when they are on the border of Hizuru with promises that they would see each otger again for a sole purpose of returning Gabi to him, Eren proceed on his way. It's nit the only thing he must do, he must observe the situation of Marley this time.

He knew the risks of what he ask for on the cou cil, a lot of people will disagree with him, knowing the rumours tgat formulated about him when he was just a young kid, the abuse that he has been through that made him who he is right now. He hated the leaders of this country, the rules of the country, the politics, everything is corrupted.

He hates it and when he hates it, he changes it. Eren is now on the verge of finisjing his revenge, even when they are dead. Grisha, Pixis, Dina and Lady Fritz is dead however, it still felt not enough so he will change the very country itself.
Eren, then, traveled back to the Island and he seen the people, happy. They were talking to each other and having a world of their own, the children are playing with each other and the other vassals are training among themselves.

The Old man kruger was also there - he is very old so he's much here than with him, the one who raised him up and gave him advises, he never actually listen to.  Armin was also there, talking to a blonde lady that if he remembered correctly - her name is Annie.   He go back to the Island, only to fix some problem about the Pirate Circle before he go back to her and ready to offer the rest of his life to her even when Mikasa's mother and brother won't accept him.

Eren took a deep breath and walk closer to the old man, the old man look up at him.
"You came back." He simply says. "What happened? "

"I killed him."He said the exact sake words he told Mikasa and just as expected he does not react surprised by his actions, he had been there since he was young and he knew what his hatreds are, how angry he is and that if he wants something - he will get it as much as he can.

"What did I tell you before? It's no use." He said those when he was still in the ship, it's not exactly the same sentence but the same impression.

"It has." He said proudly. "I executed what I want and has to be done." He replied to the old man.  "You can call me an Evil person for it and I may have felt sympathy over it, it's done and I don't want to look back to it even if it's hard." He said again.

"There's no turning back." He smiled reassuringly to the old man, although like before, the smile on his face is stiff.

-----