Rage and Revenge II

Rage and Revenge II

The attack came as a shock for the country of Marley, the people where disturb on their sleeps as a loud noise wake them up, it's most likely a sound of bomb that ticks for a few minutes before it created bloodshed on the northern part of their country, the soldiers line up with their armor and sword, ready for the invasion of the pirate ship, the normal citizens could only tremble as they leave their houses behind to save themselves. The people run to their safe place, a secret shelter behind the mountains to save themselves from the upcoming tragedy that will befall into their country.

The voice of the officers guiding them to shelter couldn't not be heard almost, although her voice is loud, the people's voice are a lot louder than hers.

Eren watched the people run around to save themselves with their children and family, they almost only bring themselves.

Eren doesn't really pity them, or maybe he does but that pity is long buried deep inside of him and won't be awakening soon, he just wanted his revenge for the killer of his grandmother. He want to ask him why he would do that and ofcourse, not to give him Mercy for what he did to her, he doesn't deserve one at all.

His Vassals began attacking the soldiers as the soldiers of Marley fight back, the sound of clashing swords, war cries and cries of the normal people living in Marley is annoying yet satisfying for his own twisted reasons, the people are innocent- he knows but that didn't stop him at all.

He didn't care for the place that bring misery ever since he was a child. He wonders why no one from the imperial palace has come here. They should be here, the war that happened a few months ago, he could see his brother and his subordinates talking to each other while watching them fight but now, they are nowhere to be seen.

He is not a coward, he knows why he is nowhere to be seen, the news that he received a severe wound from Levi had been a big news that he even heard of it. The only thing he ain't sure about is if he is dead or if he is still alive somewhere out there.

" Eren, we already invaded the southern part and northern part of the country, no one except the soldiers around except for the dead bodies of some citizen. We are still searching for the king."

Eren look at him with a deadpanned look, " The only thing he is good at is hiding."
He shakes his head in disbelief,
" If he don't show up then I'll personally hunt him down until I can see him."

" He is hiding because he knows how cruel you have become, it seems like nobody could take the beast deep inside of you even Mikasa couldn't stop you from your urges of killing him. The only time your probably supress your hatred was when it is her and it's a good thing that you find out early that it's not her grandfather who did that to you---"

" Armin, please stop talking."

The blonde man frown at him, snorting. " Ok, fine. You can't accept reality."

Eren shakes his head as he look at him. " Did they already found him?"

" No, he is certainly hiding somewhere and his hiding spot is so good that the vassals couldn't find him, his soldiers won't talk about his hiding spot, it seems like all of them are his loyal underdogs."

" Pathetic." He said through gritted teeth, " What cowards!! " He said in frustration, " All I need is a reason why he did that and think if I will spare his life or not."

"..and you probably won't." Armin replied as if he knows Eren that well but he has a point and he could be right or wrong. Eren wasn't a man who would spare the lives of those people who had wronged him, he would crush his enemies before they could even make their moves.