The Deal [II]

The Deal

       The Servants dress her up, tightening the corset on her which seems to knock the air out of her lungs. They put lipstick on hair and do her hair. Today is the day of the said meeting. Eren had to met up with other pirates which seems to be stupid for her because pirates are supposed to be enemies. They ride on his ship, together with the Vassals and Armin is also there, reading his book.

"The rules are sure stupid." She commented ,Eren didn't seem to care so much about her ranting so she rolled her eyes. She breath out heavily and Armin look at her and smile, she smiled in response, atleast someone here doesn't ignore unlike someone out there.

"What are you reading?" Armin look up to her, his bright smile never fading. "It's about the ocean. It is very amazing for me."

He look at the sea dreamily.

" Hey, what's with the Pirate thing that he is going to attend?"

Armin sigh, closing his book. " It is a tradition for the honor of the new king of the sea, Eren is now the king of the sea-- that's for sure because he killed his closes rival but positions doesn't always stay with you. The most  tragic pirate in history comes from the East, he is crowned the King of the sea but at the same day, he is executed."

That is really tragic.

" How does Eren become a pirate?"

Armin held his book tightly and he look at Eren, admiration is visible on his face, Mikasa followed his eyes and also stare at him, then she look back to him with a questioning Expression on her face.

"Sir Kruger is his inspiration," he sighed, " he is a Kruger but he also uses the surname Yeager because he is associated with the royal family. He is the eligitimate son of King Grisha's Grandfather born when the king is on his fifties and only a few years older than king Grisha." Armin explained to her. " He is the one who guided her all along."

" How does he become the king of the sea?"

" If you were able to kill the current king of the sea then you will be the next king and Reiner, you've seen them attack a pirate ship didn't you? That was Reiner, a close rival of him and he eliminated him on the game before Reiner could kill him. It just had a simple rule, to kill or you will be killed."

" He is very cruel." She finalized then and there. Armin just shook his head, ofcourse that's what she thought of him , for she didn't know him as much as he does.

"I can't really change your mind, considering that you two met on a really bad circumstances ." Armin walk to the railings of the ship. " Eren is a kind man but in this kind of life, it wasn't needed."

" What kind of life is he living?"

"It's full of tragedy, full of hardship. You can't really trust the people closes to you, watch out, they might betray you. You can't always trust their words."
Armin's piercing blue eyes look at her, his blonde mane is being swept by the wind. " Those closes to you might be your downfall too,people will use them against you."

" Eren trust you right?" She spoke carefully, afraid that she is wrong and he smirk, a big grin on his face. He is back to being his cheerful self ,puffing and showing off his chest, he answered.

"Ofcourse, I am. I had been there with him ever since we were kids. We met on the dumpster and ever since then we had been together."  The blonde man grinned, " I, Armin Arlert is his bestfriend."

" Arlert? Isn't that--"

" A fallen noble family?" He laugh, " Yes,it was but anyway it is not the case anymore. I am no longer a noble, I'm just a pirate with a big ambition in life and you are a princess, nice to meet you your magesty."

" A magesty is imprisoned." She raised her eyebrow. " It is normal for a prince and Princess to be imprisoned though."

" What are you two talking about?" Eren suddenly leap out of nowhere and now he is at their back, they look behind them at the same time, meeting with his dull green eyes and moving away from each other.

"I don't think you would like to know, it has nothing to do with conquest." She tried to give him a smile but her brows only twitches. Eren put his hands on the railings, looking at the sea with an unreadable expression.

"Armin, how many days will it take to get there?"

" The location this year is nearer than the last two years." He answered. " It will only take us a day to get there."

He nodded his head, Mikasa is listening behind them. " You know those hot blooded men's , they wanted to bring you down. They are experts, you need to watch out for the enemies."

" I know what to do with those pigs, Armin. You don't have to tell me." He look at Armin's eyes, dull green meeting bright blue eyes, they look like they are having a conversation. Finally, he look way. " Make sure to do a cover up."

"That's what I'm always doing!!"
Eren ignored him and turn around, looking at her before continuing on his way. She look at Armin again, a questioning look on her face.

"We're always doing something illicit things. " Armin raised his eyebrows and shrugged. " I don't know how long though. "

"I know what your thinking right now. Yep, we're criminals. All of the pirates are criminals in some ways so don't be surprised. " He said with a smirk, his eyes darkening.  " It was just a normal things for the pirates to do."

" How long have you been living this kind of lifestyle?"

" It's been a decade now since we started this, I have no family so I have nothing to worry about but time would come and I would like to start my own family."

---------

I know the actual rules and I defy them.😏😏
It's short I know.