Deceived

Deceived

  Levi left the port, his ship sailing on the sea. Hange and his mother waved on him, showing their support as his mother ready herself to leave. The mother sent a prayer for his safety. Hange wave her hands, cheerfully encouraging him. A small smile appear on his lips as he saw her wave her hands at him enthusiastically. He look at the bright blue sky, it may take her days or a month , it doesn't matter but the important thing is
that he will be able to see his sister again and kill the man who took her away. The Vassals look at him.

"Shall I speed the ship?" The Vassals ask him, blinking. He nodded, the coils they had is too many anyway.

"Yes but make sure it is enough for a month of supply."  He replied and look at the sea again , it's not his first time sailing on this ship for he had enter Paradis and Marley when he is younger...in secret and studied in Paradis for they have the best teachers in the world.

There is no much hope and probability that he will encounter Eren Yeager in the sea considering that the sea is very big , bigger than any land forms combined together.  Levi was just hoping to bring his sister back without any scratch on her body, he hope she is ok and eating healthy. 

The ship continues to sail as he stare at the Horizon, the sun is about to set, time really flies fast and he didn't even notice.  He hope his mother had a safe trip to where she is going and his father would be fine soon enough.

An exhausted sigh left his lips as he move and grab himself a jug of water. He is thirsty that he ended up drinking the water messily, very unlikely for a prince and to a person who is entitled as a clean freak. He is nervous and nervousness is his biggest enemy since it rarely happens to him.

Zeke sailed on his own ship, a pissed expression sketched on his face.

Damn Armin Arlert!!

Armin Arlert is a manipulative piece of shit. How the heck is that man still alive? He wanted to slit his throat.

A new plan is running on his mind , if he failed then he had to play dirty it's always been like that and he is willing to do that just to save himself and his position, not that it would change everything, personally - he just enjoyed doing it - or atleast that is what he forced himself to believe that he enjoyed it, he didn't really enjoy it. He clenched his fists as he tried to calm himself. Paradis is pretty useless since the Princess shows signs of rebels against the marriage, though her actions provide her absolutely nothing, it's honestly pathetic  to see her crying infront of her heartless father like it would change everything. It didn't change anything at all. 

He ordered his men to speed the ship more as he is able to spot another ship coming, hoping that it was his brother. The Vassals did what they are told to do and speed the ship more  and he couldn't see a figure of a person that goes by the name Eren Yeager through his binoculars.

" Ah, shit!" He said as he look at the other ship with an annoyed expression. " There is no Eren Yeager just some random man."

Another vassal holding a binoculars look at him. " It's Mr. Ackerman, the Prince of Hizuru."

" Damn that!" He scowl but suddenly an idea appear on his mind, he let out a triumphant smile  as he told his vassals to meet the other ship and ring the bell to announce their presence, the Vassals do as he says. 

"A pleasant morning Prince Levi." He shouted as Levi look at him without any emotions on his face. He shook his head, uncaring. He is not here for the Prince of Monkeys, he had other important things to do.    "Wouldn't you greet me back?"

"What do you need?" He replied boredly.

"Don't you want to know where your sister is?" He ask, successfully getting the other man's attention,  " I've heard your finding her and I honestly y feel bad for the Princess, I heard Eren is mistreating the lady."

" What do you mean? What did he do?" Levi ask him, Zeke's dark green eyes become even darker - if that is  even possible. Levi's grip on the railings tighten.

"Eren. Eren Mistreated the lady, haven't you heard. When he is about to feed her to his python."

The other prince wasn't supposed to trust him despite the country being bright and encouraging , it's overall pleasant but at the same time  Levi had a bad feeling about the blonde man and as if he is up to something he doesn't like at all.

"What do you need?"

"I have a plan that could save your sister." Levi shifted his full attention towards him. " Are you willing to do it?"

"What?"

___________

Chaos errupted in the palace, the king is angry. That is very visible as the servants had a stressed expression on their faces.  His angry and cruel voice send shivers down their spines.

"What on Earth do you mean by that you bastards?!"   The king's voice echoed in the empty and lifeless palace. " You all are useless shits."

"My king, it is inevitable. The Prince is alive and he won the war against us, even the strongest warrior had been killed. He had a luck given by the goddesses , someone save his life when he is just inches away from death. "

" Who is that?" He clenched his fists, angry.

At this point prophecy might happen, his son might be his downfall. The old lady might be right but as long a she contradict it nothing will happen, his son will not be his downfall.

"The Princess of Hiruzu." A grin formed on his lips as the name reached his ear , his green eyes narrowed as he look at the people around him. 

"Oh, so he hold her captive?" He smiled again, pleased. " If he killed the Princess then it will surely weaken Hizuru and we will attack them bring Commander Floch to me."

" Yes, my king. " The guard bow down and leave.  The king is left alone in the chamber, he look at the tower from his window.

"If only you obeyed me Carla everything would be avoided but then again this is destiny. One who is cruel and only one will stand in the end and I will make sure that I am that person who will stand. " 

He smiled, the servant bring his tea and he enjoyed his morning tea with a pleasant smile on his face. He will meet the boy soon , see what happened to him, to welcome him on his arms and I'll him with his poisoned words , manipulate the kid and finally end his life, for he can't let the prophecy happen in the future.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•