Dandelions

Dandelions

The wind breeze sways her black hair, they are back on the hidden island. Hitch is right behind her, guiding her as she walk around the place.  It is a small island yet she's unable to dawdle down the streets , the children still likes to call her his spouse even though  she told them that she's not. They keep insisting it and she just ignore it. " Hitch.. I'm just wondering, why did you not go back to your family when he told you that you are free to go?" 

Hitch told her the story of her life, everything about it. She told her about it and Mikasa understand it, though, it's really hard when your not in her shoes but atleast she tried to understand it. " Because my family wouldn't want me back."

Mikasa stared at her, Maybe tradition is the reason behind it.
" That.." she sigh in regret.  " I'm sorry."

" No..no..no, it's fine my lady. It's the truth, they didn't want me in the first place."

" If they keep you, it means they want you." Mikasa blew her bangs out if her face. "I think... let's just go and pick flowers."

" Will you give them to Master Eren?"  Hitch said with a smile on her face, her smile weren't like any other. It looks mischievous and  it makes her even more attractive.

"What!?" She shouted in a croaky sounding voice. Her eyes widen, abashed, there is a faint blush on her cheeks. " No, no, what are you talking about?...... but really, I'll give him this flowers."

" Why would you do that?" Hitch ask curiously. Mikasa look ahead of her, her vision landed on the top of the mountain, where Eren's house is located and standing among them all.  Hitch also look at that way but she is bemused.

"No reasons," she smiled again
or maybe there is, I just don't want to tell you.

"Lady, what does the roses symbolize?"

"It's about love and passion, it's usually given to a lady when courting." She explained while pointing at those flowers. " While pink is for sweetness."

"Then why are you holding dandelions?" Mikasa look down on her hands that has two pieces of dandelions on it. Mikasa bend down to pick another one again and give it to Hitch.

"Well, let me tell you something.. you can wish in it and blew it and the thing you wish for will come true."  She explained, she held one and blew it. " See? I wish...."

"Then, I wish I could see my family again." Hitch smiled and blew the dandelions away, scattering it to the wind with her hopes and dreams in it. She smiled as she watch the little flowers fade away from her sight.

Mikasa smiled as she look at her back. " I wish I could see my family sooner, that's all I've ever wanted to begin with even though I made a deal with him."

Grandfather, would you hear this from your grave or in heaven? I bet you can't but I really hope that your at peace right now. You have done terrible things but I couldn't be angry with you. I wish I could paint your face.. if I just have materials I will , I do hope your fine.  I just wish you didn't do what you've done before, nothing like this would happen if you did not do it. Grandfather, please watch out  of mother, father and brother..for me.

"Anyways, let's go." She smiled again, offering her hands to Hitch.
" That grumpy man would wait for me to discuss something I don't even know anything about."

" Master Eren is not grumpy." She said queitly, as if afraid to be heard.

Mikasa shakes her head in disagreement. "That is where you are wrong,honey. Twinkle toes is definitely  grumpy. He is grumpier than my Grandpa when he is alive and Mr. Kruger the man who is always in the basement is not even grumpy."

" You've met Mr. Kruger!?"

" Yes, why?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mr. Kruger is the person who trained him to be this strong and look, he is the strongest now. I've seen Master Eren trained before and believe it or not, it's really hard. " She explained, as if she is seeing everything again infront of her but Mikasa is unfazed of that. 

"Oh really?" She ask, sardonically, rolling her tongue over her teeth  but she is definitely curious, she didn't want to admit it though.

"Yes, Mr. Kruger helps him a lot and by that, he achieve a lot in thirteen years."  Hitch told her with an amused expression.
" He help him a lot and it paid off. By the way, my lady, I'm really glad that you are here with us."

" Why?" She ask, she didn't know what she had done to be thank. She doesn't remember doing anything to help them.

"Master Eren likes to bring different  girls when your not around." Hitch laugh lightly. " I really thought he would die because of a disease but I think it's not the case anymore." She smiled at Mikasa, waving her hands.  " I'm going, my lady."

________

"Eren.." she called, surprise. He stared at her as she went closer to him, the sky is bright with stars sparkling. The silver full moon is shining and giving them light too. "What a wonderful view."

"Shouldn't you be sleeping? He ask, his eyebrows were furrowed together as he glared at her and instead of fearing him, she even smirk at him. A sign of mockery of you ask him. It really annoys him.

"It's fine, besides it's just about twenty two o'clock." She hundred him the bundle of dandelions.
" Your such a grumpy man, twinkle toes and it's no fun , so I'll give you this dandelions to bless your night.....or curse you maybe." She whispered the last part.

" Dandelions?" He ask, looking at her with somehow a blissful expression. " Why would I be needing it?"

She look at him with a chagrined expression, her upper lips is twitching. " You need something to calm you and besides you have a choleric personality and your going to war. A war! Who knows if your still alive after that."

"Are you saying that I might die?"
He said in a caustic voice. She shrug her shoulders.

"Who knows?" She look at him before turning her attention back to the twinkling stars. " Nobody knows what will happen next after the war. I'll really laugh when you got defeated."

" Then, prepare to cry because I won't." He answered.

" Just wish on the dandelions." She rolled her eyes and smack his head. " It won't take long."

He stared at the dandelions and blow it slowly, wishing nothing.....

but his heart to be in peace.