Towards the End II

Towards the End II

The ship finally arrived at the island and they were welcoked by the people in there, tge Children crowding over him.  Thry all had exicted looks kn their faces as they jump uo and down in enthusiasm. The vassals came down amd hug their children and wives, laughijg together like the happy reunited family that they are. The children's fawn over him.

"Where's you wife? Where's your wife? Where is Lady Mikasa?" The children ask, Eren smiled a little seeing the kids being exicred about her, Eren shakes her head.

"She's not here?"

"What?!" One of the kids reacted. "Did that short stick take her away?"

" Well, yeah. They are siblings . "

"What? They are." one of the children says.
"Oh, oh then who is that woman behind you, you look like each other? Is she your grandmother?"
The other children says and soon all the children began askong the same question as the other one.  Erne had no voice but to answer them all as his mother stared a thim with a smile on her face.

Annie hugged Armin when he finalky landed to the ground and he hug he rback with a smile on his face, at first he was surprised but wjen her hug tightens around him, she hugged him too and carress her blonde hair to soothe her, he could feel his shirt becoming wet with her tears but he doesnt care at that moment because the important thing is that he could soothe her.

"Its fine, I'm here, you don't need to cry." He giggled as Annie blew her nose.

"It's been so long Armin that I didn't see you and I constantoy worry about you, you make me so worried about you, it's so annoying."

"You are worried because you love me? Well, its not my fault." He laughs again.

'.. Just be careful next time. "

Armin tilts her head.
"Yeah, I'll be careful just for you Annie." Annie shakes her head.

"No, dont be careful for me, be careful for yourself."

"Alright. " Armin responded as he hugged her, how could he be so lucky.

"Alright, alright. Stop that."Her father glared at the two of them.

"Mr. Arlert, I don't remember giving you any permission to touched my daughter even if its only a hug." Mr. Leonhart told him and tried to put a distance beyerrn the two of them.

"Calm down father, please."Annie laughs. "Armin and I do not have a relationship, wish we do have though."

"What did you say, young lady?" Her father look at Armin from head to toe.  " I said stop being so close to her!"

"Calm down dear." The mother touched her husband hand. "Annie's a grown up and she know what she is doing, Right Annie?"

" Right, mother. " Annie nodded her head.

"Well , then would you like to have a tea with me Annie?" Armin ask her.

"Well , sure ofcourse. I would love to have a tea with you, Armin." Annie and Armin keft the elderly couple to habe their tea, as the older couole watched then farther away. Carla look at ger son who is currentoy talking to the chikdren and smiled , they seem close with each other, she tied her hair up as the Sun's hot flares began to maie her sweat.

"Well, who might this Lady Mikasa be?" When she spoke, the children look up at her.

" she's his wife. "

" Yeah, they are together. "

"They slept together." The children answered her enthusiastically, Carla giggled at them, they were such cute children.