No • Y.B.

In support of another writer on this app, who was writing one shots inspired by TikTok's and getting ridiculed for it, I am not naming any names. But this one shot is TikTok inspired. Enjoy reading loves!

[Reader...]

My girlfriend Yelena and I were new recruits for the Avengers. The rest of the Avengers have tried... speaking with me but each time they were cut off. So they haven't spoken to me again since. Which I was used to. I was currently sitting at the bar, on a stool when I see my girlfriend walk with her sister towards someone at the other end of the room. Yelena winks at me with a smirk before following Natasha.

Suddenly I see Natasha wave a gentle hello as she walks behind me to the sofas where the rest of the Avengers were sat. So I decide to tap the surgically implanted device behind my ear just to listen in what they were saying.

"Woah! Who's the girl at the counter?! She is really hot." I hear from who I assume is Peter. Suddenly Tony speaks.

"Don't"

"Wha- I-I just want to say hi." Peter says back.

"Trust me, it'll be less trouble if you don't." I hear Cap tell the young boy.

"Why?!" Peter says in his squeaky voice.

"Just trust us, she's untouchable." Pietro says warning him.

"I doubt that, will she engulf into flames if I speak to her? Pfft!" Peter jokes

"Peter, I wouldn't if I were you." I suddenly hear Wanda's thick accent.

"Hey, hey, hey. If the boy wants to try... let him try." Natasha says, I could hear the smirk evident in her voice. She knew what will happen if he does.

"Thank you spider buddy!" Peter says happily, I could practically see the smirk being wiped off her face

"Never call me that again." She says

Got it, regretted it as soon as it left my mouth." Peter says quickly as he slowly starts making his way over to me. I tap the device twice once more turning it off and look towards my girlfriend to see her staring back with a certain look on her face. Suddenly I felt a hesitant tap on my shoulder.

"H-hi! My names Peter! Uh- i-I'm an Avenger, Spider-Man, really. Pretty cool, huh? What's your name?" He says nervously but also confident in a way.

"Hi I'm-" suddenly I felt a hand on my waist jerking towards a warm body. It was Yelena, of course. She doesn't allow me to respond instead she responds for me.

"Her name is, no. Her sign is, no. Her number is, no. You need to let her go..." she says suddenly she steps up to him a bit more in his face before repeating herself.

"Need to let her go. No, no, no." She tells him, Peter looks like he was about to pee his pants as he immediately runs back to the other Avengers.

"Baaaabe, how am I supposed to make friends?" I ask her with a pout.

"Mm, you don't need friends. You have me and Nat" She smirks fisting my hair and tugging it a bit to show dominance as she tugs my face towards her and kisses me passionately slipping in her tongue to my mouth. I moan slightly into the kiss as I double tap the device in my ear once again.

"Let me guess, her name is no?" Tony asks

"Yes..."

"Her sign is, no?" Thor asks

"Yes." Peter says much more annoyed

"Her number is, no?" Wanda asks

"Yes! If you knew that would happen, why did you let me go over there?!" Peter exclaims, they all laughed