Timeout • Y.B.

[reader...]

Yelena has always been such a free spirit even while she was being mind controlled. So there's times when she tends to say or do things that are out of line or hurtful to other people that I have to sometimes correct.

No, not sexually.

The timeout system, is what we agreed upon to help her. Plus, she's the one who tends to like it, she likes to be taken care of despite her pretending she doesn't.

For example, right now we are with Natasha to help her move in with Wanda as they were both 'roommates'. Everyone knows they're a thing but want to let them keep it a secret for now.

"Where would you like me to put Red riding hoods stuff?" Yelena says with a smirk, I give her a little scowl with my eyes to which she returns a pout.

"In my room, she doesn't have a big room so most of her things will be in mine so I can share my closet." Nat explains

"Oh, because everyone knows you two aren't together." Yelena rolls her eyes, I gasp.

"Lena!" I say

"You must feel pretty stupid right now." She giggled putting down the box, I roll my eyes and point to the hallway.

"Okay, that's a time out." I say

Yelena pouts trying to justify herself and her words.

"No! I was just-"

"Go sit on the steps!" I demand

She huffs and crosses her arms as she walked out the bedroom door in a pout. Natasha giggled at her baby sister.

"I'm sorry, we all really wanted to give you two time." I say

"It's fine. Lena can be some big mouth sometimes, I should have seen it coming." She smiles looking at Wanda's shirt in her hand.

"How long is her time out?" She asked with a smirk

"Let's see how long she can hold out." I wink

It barely passed five minutes before she began pouting at the steps.

"Can I come up yet?" She pouted loudly

"No, go back to the steps!" I yell back.

"Oh, please let me up!" She pouted and pleaded.

"Oh, please let her up." Natasha mocked her giggling.

"I want a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend." She pouted, once more. I smirked

"You had your chance before you went into your timeout."

"I wanna cuddle with my pretty girl."

"We're unpacking, Nat's things." I reply

"Please let me up!" She said reaching up the stairs, Wanda giggled passing her up the steps.

"Timeout?" She asks, we nod with big smirks on our faces.

"She's reaching up the steps for you." She mentioned to me, I peek a bit just to see that yep, she was.

"Aw, look at my baby's hand." I sulked.

"Is my princess reaching out for human contact?" I joked.

"Come on guys, hang tough. Hold on here." Natasha said crossing her arms putting her foot down. Me and Wanda look at each other guiltily as we peak back out towards the steps. We watch Yelena pout her lips.

"Don't you love me anymore?" She says, fake tears making their way to her eyes, although it did break my heart no matter fake or not.

I look at Nat who looked at me expectantly, she already knew I was going to give in.

"What are you guys made of stone or something? Baby, timeouts over." I yell, she quickly made her way up the stairs and jumped into my arms, legs wrapped around my waist as she kissed my face over and over again. I giggled.

"Let's party dude!" She yelled making us all laugh.

Yep, that's my Yelena.

A softie troublemaker.

-

Merry Christmas Eve! I am working on updates for my requests book as a Christmas gift being I won't be doing anything but taking care of my brother today so enjoy this for now!

Let me know if you would like a part two and also... ——————

1. Is there any stories anyone would like another part on or part twos on?

2. Is there any requests I have not fulfilled yet? Please comment the request, or if it was a request over dm comment 'me' and I'll recheck my dms.

3. Should I add Kate Bishop as a side character in my one shots or even my Wanda books? Also, I want to finish those books up very soon to start a new one for Natasha and another for Yelena.

4. What's one wish if any that any of you would like me to fulfill on my page or in any of my books?? ——————

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
going to enjoy this holiday as much as I can with brother duties and cramps.

(When I mean take care of my brother, I mean my brother is suffering from a brain injury at the moment which causes him to act much like a child. So that is what I mean by that lol.

Anywhore, happy holidays my loves x merry Christmas. Please comment answers to my questions, they help!